Post-Game Talk: GAME #10: Canucks 4, Senators 1 (Boeser x2, Pettersson, Pearson): 3-for-3 and back to .500

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
Now the question remains... are we as bad as we were the first few games? Or are we as good as we were the last 3? Or is it somewhere in the middle. Currently I like our chances of making the playoffs in the 3 or 4 seed but I’ll see how we play against WPG

I think we're better than we were to open the season -- our skilled forwards are finding their groove and things are settling in, but I really think that these 3 games against Ottawa were good in establishing at least the Canucks aren't on the same level as the Senators.

I think the team is decidedly middle of the pack, although injuries and other Canuck Luck issues can change things rapidly.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
bf4QqlD.png

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
I would say Batherson was their best forward through the series followed by Tkachuk
I didn’t mind C.Brown, feel like he’s a solid 3rd line winger on a playoff caliber team. It starts to get bleak real fast after these few guys though. Their defense is a bigger mess than their forwards though, a lot of AHL level players,

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
It's a 3 win streak but I really don't see that much improvement, other than the 1st line rounding into form.

We'll see when they play an NHL team on Saturday.

I definitely saw some improvement. But I don’t know if it’s enough - and we’re headed into a barn where even when we are playing well, we struggle mightily. Anxious to see how this swing in Winnipeg goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad