GDT: Game 10: Canada Vs Russia | 1PM EST 7PM CET | RUS 6 - 0 CAN

blindpass

May 7, 2010
they were celebrating breaking the record of having a 6 goal difference against Canada. the first time in their history
We seem to be saying the same thing, only you don't see how it shows a lack of class.

Edit:
Is there a point for you when the celebration would become obnoxious? What if it was 10-0, would it being the first 10 goal difference against Canada be worth celebrating? 20-0? When the game is past the point of being competitive and the other teams' star player has been injured (seemingly seriously) maybe it isn't the time to pull out the big celly.

Last edited:

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
We seem to be saying the same thing, only you don't see how it shows a lack of class.

Edit:
Is there a point for you when the celebration would become obnoxious? What if it was 10-0, would it being the first 10 goal difference against Canada be worth celebrating? 20-0? When the game is past the point of being competitive and the other teams' star player has been injured (seemingly seriously) maybe it isn't the time to pull out the big celly.

The are kids, and WJC is a once in a lifetime experience for most. Let them celebrate every goal like its their last. I love the enthusiasm. Just as long as they’re not taunting, chirping or pointing at the opponent, it’s fine by me.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Byfield will not be the #1 overall...heck he doesn’t even look like a first rounder. At some point you have to show “something”

I get he’s younger and all but so far he doesn’t even look like he belongs here

I think he’s a little overrated, but there’s no way he drops out of the top 5. Even lower than 2nd is unlikely. Smart teams don’t overreact to this tournament as much as fans do.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't remember the last time when Russia had such a solid D group.

2015 and 2017 were their best two defensive groups recently that I can remember. 2015 had Gavrikov and Provorov. 2017 had Sergachyov, Rykov and Dronov.

This one might have the most NHL’ers though, even if the star power isn’t as good. I think all their defensemen could reach the NHL. Those other two you couldn’t say the same thing about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad