GDT: Game 10: Calgary Flames @ Phoenix Coyotes | 10-22-13 | 7PM Arizona Time

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Wow, the Yandle pass was impressive and I think there is going to be a lot of plays like that all season.

Now...I'm going to call the bad play on Morris. The pass was out front of Yandle too much, although bad pinch by Yandle, but as soon as Morris sees Yandle didn't get it, he should have been back at center ice and he wasn't. He got caught staring at the pass.

Fallenone

Mar 29, 2012
Wow, the Yandle pass was impressive and I think there is going to be a lot of plays like that all season.

Now...I'm going to call the bad play on Morris. The pass was out front of Yandle too much, although bad pinch by Yandle, but as soon as Morris sees Yandle didn't get it, he should have been back at center ice and he wasn't. He got caught staring at the pass.

He must be watching Yandle tapes

Lyotes

Aug 8, 2012
Arizona

Very good insight on that play. It's just so easy to jump on the Yandle hate bandwagon. You're correct wasn't totally his fault.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Cool thing in moving the post game show is you see fans in the background. Other years you saw an empty stadium. Good change. Nightmare for the staff I am sure.

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
Really hope Doan's injury is minor. It wouldn't be the same against LA without him. Cannot wait for that game.

Some Flames mod went on a rant about how the Yotes should be moved to Canada and have no fans etc. Then edited it out, gave me a chuckle.

Also I love how much Ribeiro gets into cellying every goal haha, so awesome to watch.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Can't believe some of you were hinting that Tippet be fired after the first 3 games.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I'm telling you...there is a big difference going up against the other teams best shutdown guy.

Vermette is playing really, really well, but this is the role he is suited for.

2yotesfans88

Jan 27, 2008
I'm genuinely perplexed that Calgary fans can say we are boring. We actually have more offensive talent then they do, we are fourth in goal scoring, and we are one of the faster teams in the league. How does it never come into one's mind that perhaps THEIR team is what is making a game boring?

Okay, I'm done.

I dont get it either. i guess they didnt get the scouting report that says keep the puck away from smith. its pretty boring hockey when you dump and chase against the coyotes.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Really hope Doan's injury is minor. It wouldn't be the same against LA without him. Cannot wait for that game.

Some Flames mod went on a rant about how the Yotes should be moved to Canada and have no fans etc. Then edited it out, gave me a chuckle.

Also I love how much Ribeiro gets into cellying every goal haha, so awesome to watch.

Yeah I saw that. Seems we rustled his jimmies but his ****** team being ******.

Probably one of the mods that use to let people bash us endlessly and would delete any comments from Coyotes fans while any bashing remained.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Wow.

Yandle directly causes two Flames goals and two Coyotes goals. Hanzal has second half beast mode. Korpikoski was flying. Schlemko had a strong game. Moss was amazing on the PK and a puck hound five on five. Halpern was lights out on PK. He's Boyd Gordon exactly. Ribs is coming into his own as our best forward. Great to see him and Boedker develop chemistry. God bless the Klinkhammer. Morris and Michalek and Klesla were stalwarts. Smith did what he needs to. Then there is Vermette, who could've been first star. Great all team effort. Damn I wanted to choke Yandle and then immediately kiss him.

Cool game. Nice start. I like this group.

2yotesfans88

Jan 27, 2008
I can assure you as an outsider your team is boring :sarcasm:

congrats on the win tho

i guess i would rather be a fan of a boring team that wins than a disappointing team with a horrible coach who should be in the AHL along with half the team...that would be your "jets".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad