GDT: Game # 10 Bruins ( 7-1-1 ) @ Barfalo (5-6-1 ) 7PM Sunday NESN & 98.5 Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina

Apr 11, 2004
Regina
www.corrine.ca
bs10feb.jpg

( All other game day links , someone else
can post as I can not verify their authenticity )

BGD.jpg

ECStandings10Feb.jpg

The only time Boston failed to get at least one point in the standings was a 7-4 loss to Buffalo (5-6-1) at home Jan. 31, when they gave up four unanswered goals in the third period

BGDPev.jpg

PevStats.jpg

SabreFeb10.jpg

His 28 goals and 54 points in 46 meetings with Boston are his highest totals against any opponent.

YNOT The Bruins Game Number 2 of 8
Standings link is on the Bruin logo

1. Which will Rich Peverley end up with ? ( + / - / 0 )
2. Will Thomas Vanek get a 2nd period goal ? ( Y / N )
3. Which Bruin will have the most ice time , non goaltneder ?
4. Will that team that scores first win this game ? ( Y / N )
5. Which will there be most of ? ( SH Goals / PP Goals / ES Goals )
6. Will Rich Peverley get an assist this game ? ( Y / N )
7. Will there be a period with zero goals scored ? ( Y / N )
8. In which period will the Bruins get the most shots ? ( 1 / 2 / 3 )
9. Which will Thomas Vanek end up with ? ( + / - / 0 )
10. Will there be an empty net goal in the game ? ( Y / N )

TB . How many shootout goals will be scored Sunday in all of the six games ?

My next GDT is on 2 March vs Tampa Bay but will
post the results before then .

Last edited:

Squirrell71

Offensive
Mar 24, 2011
Vermont
I hate the Sabres. That being said, I have a feeling Scott will be trying to provoke either Chara or Lucic. Thats a trade off Buffalo will take any day. This could also end up like a recent "Dallas" type of game where it just turns into a bucket full of gloves from the ice.

I don't think we have anyone that can go toe to toe with Scott and I'd surely hate to lose a star due to injury from a fight like that.

Bruins are the exact reason Sabres signed Scott. And so far its working like a charm.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Lets go!

tumblr_m26fhvLPb41qiv75z.gif

I don't care for Scott and I think we should just ignore the big olf. That said, if Chara, Lucic, heck even MacD want to take a stab at him, I say go for it. But no more staged fighting. The best fighting comes out of pure emotion. If a big hit happens or a cheap shot etc and a fight comes out of it, I'd pick our guys over him.

All I know is, the D better come out ready to play against Buffalo, because lord knows they took a vacation the last game. Tuukka will be ready.

tumblr_lylm1i9khL1r3vlx1o1_500.gif

DollarBills.gif

RedBruin

Jul 4, 2010
Germany
1. Which will Rich Peverley end up with ? -1
2. Will Thomas Vanek get a 2nd period goal ? Y :laugh:
3. Which Bruin will have the most ice time ? Chara
4. Will that team that scores first win this game ? Y
5. Which will there be most of ? ES Goals
6. Will Rich Peverley get an assist this game ? N
7. Will there be a period with zero goals scored ? Y
8. In which period will the Bruins get the most shots ? 3
9. Which will Thomas Vanek end up with ? 0
10. Will there be an empty net goal in the game ? N

TB . How many shootout goals will be scored Sunday in all of the six games ?

Regina

Apr 11, 2004
Regina
www.corrine.ca
Any news on Thornton playing?

From the practice on the 8th of February :

Marchand, Thornton, Paille Game-Time Decisions

"Each day, it’s getting a little bit better, so that’s a good sign," said Marchand, on the day-to-day injury that has kept him out since he collided into the boards in the second period of Saturday's game in Toronto. "It’s just something that’s aggravating me a bit, and I just want to make sure that it’s not going to affect my safety out there."
"The guys did a great job in Montreal the other night and pulled out a big win, and that makes it a lot easier to sit out when the team can win without you," the winger added. "You want to play through anything, so it doesn’t matter what’s going on, you want to play…nobody wants to sit out."
"He felt really good today," Coach Julien said following practice. "To the point where we’ve got to consider him being a possibility tomorrow."
Shawn Thornton was happy to finally join his teammates out on the ice, and enjoyed being alongside his merlot linemates.
"I feel good, I feel really good. I've been on the ice today so we'll see where we go," said Thornton. "First time with all the boys in a week, so it's great. It's been a long week skating by myself. It was nice to be back in the swing of things."
Danny Paille also gave an update on his condition, after getting high-sticked by Tyler Meyers in the Sabres-Bruins game on January 31.
"I feel really good, I have no problems, but I have to speak with the training staff today and Claude and see if it's the right decision," he said, on the ability to play Saturday night against the Lightning.
"I looked at the replay, he was like five feet away from me, he's got such a long reach and hit me," Paille said on the unlucky circumstance of the injury. "It's a part of hockey that I've learned to deal with, certain types of injuries and certain types of pain. Some are more serious than others, it comes with the game that we enjoy that about it."
"It was good, just to have that practice feeling with the guys, handle the contact. I definitely enjoyed it."

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I don't care for Scott and I think we should just ignore the big olf.

I don't like him either, and my hope is that our guys play a disciplined game and tell Scott to go F himself. The more Ruff puts Scott out on the ice, the more the Bruins have a player they can take advantage of.

This teams needs Paille and Marchand.

The they better find a way to shut Vanek down-that guy is a Bear killer.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Go out and do to the Sabres what they did to the B`s, take 2pts in regulation, could care less about all the "Scott" BS, why this guy gets so much attention here is beyond me.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
1. Which will Rich Peverley end up with ? 0
2. Will Thomas Vanek get a 2nd period goal ? N
3. Which Bruin will have the most ice time ? Rask :sarcasm: ... Chara
4. Will that team that scores first win this game ? Y
5. Which will there be most of ? ES Goals
6. Will Rich Peverley get an assist this game ? Y
7. Will there be a period with zero goals scored ? N
8. In which period will the Bruins get the most shots ? 2
9. Which will Thomas Vanek end up with ? -1
10. Will there be an empty net goal in the game ? Y

TB . How many shootout goals will be scored Sunday in all of the six games ? 4

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Just assign someone on each line the job of gluing themselves to Vanek and the Bruins win in a shutout.

Agreed, chasing after Vanek is unwise, playing disciplined and well positioned defense is wise. He`s a great player and one that is rarely stopped 100%, it`s about limiting his opportunities.

Again, my hope is for our boys to focus on the 2pts

I wouldn`t give Scott the time of day, once a team starts doing that, it`s a win for Lindy

Oh, and Claude, if our boys are up a bunch late, ya might wanna take a TO to rest the guys:sarcasm:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Unexpectedly I got a call from my uncle last night. I'll be watching the game from a luxury box tonight!

Never been in a box before. A little taste of the high life.

So pumped. :yo:

Nice, have only had that "luxury" myself on 3 occasions while living in Ottawa

Unfortunately, 2 of those were for Concerts not games

Have fun

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Go out and do to the Sabres what they did to the B`s, take 2pts in regulation, could care less about all the "Scott" BS, why this guy gets so much attention here is beyond me.

No offense, but did you even watch the last game? If the B's "bullies" start to play like they don't care that Scott is out there then I won't care either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad