GDT: Game #1 | Winnipeg Jets @ St. Louis Blues | Chapter: 1 "Opening the Book on a new season."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
qG5QcpO.jpg

bkeMATG.jpg

L7v247l.jpg

WTKtmsN.jpg

DphfTPM.jpg

A07SYHy.jpg

b0wes9b.jpg

vpuyh7a.jpg

NPLPDQZ.jpg

SKDS4vU.jpg

qI2j9Xs.jpg

DzkPALV.jpg

cnrnTXb.jpg

NtFJUIW.jpg

Qy9Q0Ta.jpg

nGQkUWZ.jpg

lgv7efj.jpg

AFe4tlT.jpg

XY3eD4Y.jpg

oCoY5cn.jpg

LtbPvuj.jpg

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
This is beyond awesome, nice work.

I'll have to join the "at work" crew, but I will be listening to Kerber and Vitale for sure, plus DVR'ing the game to watch when I get home.

Reactions: Bendak

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
This is beyond awesome, nice work.

I'll have to join the "at work" crew, but I will be listening to Kerber and Vitale for sure, plus DVR'ing the game to watch when I get home.
Yes, that is what I always do too, except I can only listen to the audio intermittently. Go Blues!!!!!

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Wooooo! Let's go Blues!!!!

I think that 4th line of ours might be what excites me most. Barbashev-Thomas-Blais? Hell yeah. Hopefully they get some favorable matchups and catch opposing teams sleeping this year, they have the speed and skill to burn them.

Also excited to see how the O'Reilly-Tarasenko duo gels along the season, and of course that dangerous 2nd line as well.

We are missing Fabbri and still have such a legit lineup that you wouldn't even notice. Should be a fun season.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
That was a pretty cool GDT. Usually i am on the asylum GDT but i figure to lighten up this year and try HF. I have high hopes for Kyrou and Thomas. I dont expect ppg from them but i think 30 points would be great for rookies. I am really looking forward to tge maroon, ror, tarasenko or the "mot' line. or the "tom" line which ever takes. I think with Maroon crashing the net. With ROR controling the faceoffs and the puck with his playmaking skills. then finally tarasenko's snipping ability, we finally have a dangerous line. We add Schwartz, Schenn, with the speed of kyrou, we will also get another fast and deadly line.

Any way super excited for the game tonight. I know wpg is no slouch but I am ready for a tough game with the blues coming out on top. 4-2 blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->