GDT: Game 1 Western Conference Quarter Final April 30 2013 Wild @ Hawks 4pm Comcast Chicago Replay @ 9pm

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Being replayed today. Looks like they will be going through the 2013 cup run. Next 13 days the hawks will be running the second cup run
Backstrom injured in Warmups

Hawks lines

Saad/Toews/Hossa
Sharp/Zeus/Kane
Bickell/Shaw/Stahlberg
Bollig/Kruger/Frolik

Keith/Hammer
Leddy/Seabs
Oduya/Rozsival

Cro/Darling

Wild lines

Parise Koivu Coyle
Zucker cullen Setoguchi
Bouchard brodziak clutterbuyck
Rupp konopka Mitchell

Suter Brodin
Stoner Gilbert
Scandella spurgeon

Hardy

Last edited:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
They lose this one right?

This was a really great time in my life. I think when this exact game aired back in 2013 is the first time I hung out with my would-be group of best friends. I met my roommate of 5 years and the best man at my (hopefully soon) wedding while we were watching this game at some golf course they were working at at the time.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
They lose this one right?

This was a really great time in my
life. I think when this exact game aired back in 2013 is the first time I hung out with my would-be group of best friends. I met my roommate of 5 years and the best man at my
(hopefully soon) wedding while we were watching this game at some golf course they were working at at the time.

Believe they win this one. They only show the wins, they lose game 2 and game will be played tomorrow.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I don’t think it’s mentioned enough that having all our top 4 defensemen as PKers was an absolute blessing. I don’t think it happens too often but it helps the team so much.

Not to mention the forwards were Frolik, Kruger, Toews and Hossa. That’s a killer PK team.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I don’t think it’s mentioned enough that having all our top 4 defensemen as PKers was an absolute blessing. I
don’t think it happens too often but it helps the team so much.

Not to mention the forwards were
Frolik, Kruger, Toews and Hossa. That’s a killer PK team.

All 3 d-pairings were great. To have Rozsival to fill in if either of the top 4 were in the box or out was just great.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
2010 had more talent but 2013 was such a well oiled machine...Absolutely loved watching them that year, it was perfectly played hockey at the highest level...

Yup....up until game 2 vs DET

Then we were truly tested. And our response to that adversity was in my opinion even more impressive than the hot streak that started the season.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Game 2 tonight kids. Watch it and let's get back into Stanley cup mode for when the hawks win the 24 team tourney this year.

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
... Not to mention the forwards were Frolik, Kruger, Toews and Hossa. That’s a killer PK team.

I was SO cocky that season ... w/ 19 & 81 up front pair I considered every PK a shorty opportunity.

PuckGods struck me down tho that 2018-19 year - Hawks dead last in the league penalty-killing and seemed EVERY power play the other club got ended up a goal. Brutal.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
It's funny many people remember Crawford being pulled in that Nashville series and the Blackhawks coming back in front of Darling... almost nobody remembers Darling struggling in game 5 and 6 before getting pulled and the Hawks coming back in front of Crawford.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad