GDT: Game #1|Wed., Oct. 2, 2013|Maple Leafs at Flyers|7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

swflyers93

Nov 19, 2007
Norristown, PA
Frank Seravalli ‏@DNFlyers 3m

Looks like Scott Laughton will be scratched tonight in favor of Jay Rosehill. Skating with extras Gill and Gustafsson.

Jun 13, 2010
New Jersey
Frank Seravalli ‏@DNFlyers 3m

Looks like Scott Laughton will be scratched tonight in favor of Jay Rosehill. Skating with extras Gill and Gustafsson.

:laugh: So much for my prediction that Laughton was going to score tonight.

Also, I hope Meszaros remembers how to handle the puck tonight.

SchennSational1022*

Twitter is juat going off on Flyer fans crying that Rosehill is in. These are the same people who were crying about Voracek fighting Oleksy last year. Laughton is in after all, Halls the extra.

flyers0909

Nothing Matters
Jul 10, 2007
Anthony SanFilippo ‏@AnthonySan37 1m
Scheduled Scratches for tonight are Laughton, Gustafsson and Gill. #Flyers

Stupid.

RonHextall27

Mar 12, 2008
Halifax, NS
I know it is just one game, but I can't for the life of me understand the Laughton scratch. If he is healthy and still not able to play all 82 send him back to Jr.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I almost don't even care about this game anymore. The *****ing and moaning over the past 24 hours is too much to take, between, Gill/Laughton/Rosehill/Hall/Goalie I'm ****ing annoyed.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Nto a bad decision. Hall is definitely a bit more of a tougher customer than Laughton (for now anyways). Plus, Hall is probably needed for this game especially for faceoffs.

I'm fine with Laughton sitting this one out. Rosehill was always going to play against Toronto, but he might not play in either of the weekend games.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I almost don't even care about this game anymore. The *****ing and moaning over the past 24 hours is too much to take, between, Gill/Laughton/Rosehill/Hall/Goalie I'm ****ing annoyed.

ha ha...this made me chuckle. Hope for the best expect the worst with this team..all you can do.

Maybe they can shut us all up..me included of course.

I'm still gonna watch.. but with one eye open.....

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
I know it is just one game, but I can't for the life of me understand the Laughton scratch. If he is healthy and still not able to play all 82 send him back to Jr.

This is sort of my thought. I get the argument for dressing Hall, but I don't get keeping Laughton up just to scratch him.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Extremely excited for the game tonight. I plan on keeping the party rollin with Pitbull.

pitbull-fist-pump-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad