GDT: Game 1 WCQF LAK @ VGK 7:00PM 4.11.2018 it's happening!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I. Can. Not. Believe. I. Am. Going. To. This.

I got a little tipsy last night and casually mentioned to my wife how awesome it would be to go to such a historic game.

Apparently she then bought tickets, and I didn’t remember until she told me today. I seriously thought she was messing with me all day until she actually showed me the tickets.

$600 later, not only are we going, we’re in the lower bowl.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA

I got a little tipsy last night and casually mentioned to my wife how awesome it would be to go to such a historic game.

Apparently she then bought tickets, and I didn’t remember until she told me today. I seriously thought she was messing with me all day until she actually showed me the tickets.

That is awesome. I'm planning on showing a little early to get involved in some of the pregame, perhaps I'll see you there.

Plus, Carnell Johnson singing the anthem tonight.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.

She is The Good Wife. :nod: :thumbu:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

Count your lucky stars man. You got yourself a keeper.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
OK. It's been a long regular season. It's playoff season, now. This is what it's all about. Let's make it happen.

GTVwatch.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad