GDT: Game 1 WCQF LAK @ VGK 7:00PM 4.11.2018 it's happening!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckrobber

Backup Netminder
Feb 28, 2016
Central Oklahoma
This is how California fanbases react when their teams are muscled the way they are accustomed to muscling everyone else. It ain't fair!

I understand that! I live in Washington, and hear that type of thing with the Canuck fans up here. Some seem to think the fix is in because they've been to 3 Finals, and lost every one. The NHL hates us, I swear! :laugh:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
It was a one goal game, so there was always the chance, but having seen the vast majority of the Knights home games and feeling what those games felt like compared to this one, it was going to take some stupendous effort and a little luck for the Kings to come back, IMO.

Having used to follow the Ducks, I'm well aware that LA seems to have a knack for rather fortunate late game bounces in these types of games and somehow winning playoff games they seemingly had no business of winning. I didn't feel comfortable all night and still don't about this series.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Having used to follow the Ducks, I'm well aware that LA seems to have a knack for rather fortunate late game bounces in these types of games and somehow winning playoff games they seemingly had no business of winning. I didn't feel comfortable all night and still don't about this series.
Following a team without any history as closely as I have has made me disregard history for the most part.

I'm a different kind of fan this season.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Following a team without any history as closely as I have has made me disregard history for the most part.

I'm a different kind of fan this season.

If I could wash those old scars away too haha.

I don't want it to seem like I am being too pessimistic. I still have confidence in the team and believe we will find a way to win this series but I will probably be nervous about it until I see LA putting on fake smiles in the handshake line.

If some other team ends our dream season it would suck for sure. But just don't let it be LA.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Let's roll back into the series thread, just in case someone wants to re-read these GDTs for some reason in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->