GDT: Game 1 WCQF LAK @ VGK 7:00PM 4.11.2018 it's happening!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
7:00 PM Pacific
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas vs :kings

Qghbs64.jpg

kwsNvMa.jpg

rPJoeGZ.jpg

1e1fGtt.jpg

nR241Bp.jpg

GKpvAGL.jpg

VtS6TjO.jpg

1uJzoet.jpg

ZSvFmq1.jpg

5mITHNs.jpg

TkvX0cD.jpg

PwllCvL.jpg

7dLBlBt.jpg

(you didn't really think we were gonna escape the Kings-Knights clichés, did you? Should have lowered your expectations.)

It's finally here! The moment nobody thought would ever happen.

Starting lineups

Vegas Golden Knights
1H3CPNP.png

Marchessault Karlsson Smith

Neal Haula Tuch
Tatar Eakin Carpenter
Nosek Bellemare Carrier

McNabb Schmidt
Theodore Engelland
Merrill Miller

Fleury

Injured: Perron, Sbisa
Scratches: Reaves, Lindberg, Hunt

Los Angeles Kings
:kings
(not confirmed)
Iafallo Kopitar Brown
Rieder Carter Toffoli
Pearson Kempe Lewis
Clifford Thompson Mitchell

Fantenberg Doughty
Martinez Folin
Phaneuf LA Dude

Quick

Injured: Muzzin(game time decision), Forbort
Scratched: Amadio, Andreoff, Gravel

Ai6JRFc.jpg

wEH2KyW.jpg

YDqdOel.jpg

LAjunzf.jpg

mhhskps.jpg

Last edited:

Hal 9000

Nov 19, 2016
That lineup looks pretty good if Perron is good to go. I'd exchange Carrier for Nosek maybe, but I'd be comfortable either way. I don' see that as the Kings starting lineup though, unless they've been coy with their injury reports.

Reactions: BattleBorn

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Knights flag?
Check.
Playoff Beard?
Check.
Intensity level:
Dialed up to 11.
GKG!!!!!
Yeah I'm not sure what I'm doing exactly. I haven't shaved in like two months (well...maintenance shaves don't count)

I've been rocking the playoff beard for a while now

Reactions: Sk8M8

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I’ve lost my voice at many points this season. I, and I think most people who attend most games, have taken to being a little less participatory in the crowd experience through the season. Season tickets take a toll on your voice, especially during long homestands.

It’s all out the window tonight, if the voice is gone for tomorrow after the game tonight, it’s just gone. Hope it’s back for Friday and I hope they don’t come back this round because they swept the Kongs.

Let’s go!

Let’s f***ing go.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I’ve lost my voice at many points this season. I, and I think most people who attend most games, have taken to being a little less participatory in the crowd experience through the season. Season tickets take a toll on your voice, especially during long homestands.

It’s all out the window tonight, if the voice is gone for tomorrow after the game tonight, it’s just gone. Hope it’s back for Friday and I hope they don’t come back this round because they swept the Kongs.

Let’s go!

Let’s ****ing go.

I'm completely with you. I've gotten to the point where I have a coughing fit every time I even think of cheering. All that is out the window tonight and I will have two pockets full of lozenges.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

EC09

Cleveland Sports Fan
Jun 16, 2011
Youngstown, Ohio
I feel like a horrible fan because the only games I could watch this season were national TV games. But the good news is all of these playoff games are on national TV, so I can watch them all!!

Reactions: LadyStanley

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I really wanted to win a round at least so it wouldn't feel like the magical season fizzled out with a quick playoff exit.

Now that the Kings are the opponent that feeling has quadrupled.

Just don't lose to the Kings. Let's go.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I’m interested to see if the Knights have another gear or if they even need one. Every game I saw this year, they looked like they were playing playoff caliber hockey while the other team was in regular season mode.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I’m interested to see if the Knights have another gear or if they even need one. Every game I saw this year, they looked like they were playing playoff caliber hockey while the other team was in regular season mode.
They've looked a little crappy lately, we're hoping there's a switch, that they can find it, and flip it.

I've got a feeling having everyone in the lineup will do it.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
They've looked a little crappy lately, we're hoping there's a switch, that they can find it, and flip it.

I've got a feeling having everyone in the lineup will do it.

I think so too. This team is scary when they forecheck like they can. It just comes in waves, doesn’t matter who is on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->