Post-Game Talk: Game 1: #VegasStrong | Golden Knights 2 at Stars 1 | Final | Knights Win!

Finnished

Jan 31, 2013
Why not send Reinhart down? No one would trade him for a 7th round pick or a bag of pucks so I guess it would be safe to send him down.

Reactions: Morrison

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Why not send Reinhart down? No one would trade him for a 7th round pick or a bag of pucks so I guess it would be safe to send him down.
As an Oilers fan, I think we’d claim him. And then waive Auvitu perhaps. The brass didn’t want to lose him in the expansion draft.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Best of luck tonight Vegas.:thumbu:

One thing McPhee did was load up on guys that will play hard. I'll be tuned in.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
With Shipper out, the lines tonight are said to be the practice lines from earlier today.

What were the practice lines????????

Losing your #1 center entirely changes the lines!!

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Remember ... if Vegas struggles, you can always trade for:

.jpg
101569248.jpg

Always know Knights ... the Blackhawks are always here to help.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I remember when I first moved to Vegas in 1993 thinking if only we could get a pro sports team here how great it would be, seemed a fantasy but talk of an arena behind Bally's was happening even back then. After getting used by many teams and commissioners (yeah like the Expos were really going to move to Las Vegas) it seemed like it would never happen. Then in 2006 the housing market was booming, Mayor Goodman was talking up the city for pro sports and the NBA All-Star Game was coming. It felt like any day now a team would be announced. Well its about a decade later than it should have been and sure lots has gone on since then, but tonight it finally is the dream that becomes a reality. The result doesn't matter much although a win would be just amazing, but its finally time to join the big leagues :thumbu:

Emotive

Oct 6, 2017
Oilers fan here. Good luck on your first game Knights fans! It's gonna be fun. I know I'll be watching. Excited to see what this team can do. As long as they stay behind us in the standings of course;)
Cheers!

gobbluth

Jan 31, 2015
Well, I'm very sad for my man Pulkkinen to be out. He should fit to your bottom 6. But it is what it is. Hope all the best for the knights and a long future.

BTW, has Pulks already been sent to AHL or is he in the rotation?

Reactions: Ori

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Well, I'm very sad for my man Pulkkinen to be out. He should fit to your bottom 6. But it is what it is. Hope all the best for the knights and a long future.

BTW, has Pulks already been sent to AHL or is he in the rotation?
Pulks has taken his talents to Rosemont and will apparently be running on the Wolves' second line.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
The roster size is back to 22 with the Pickard trade, can't one of the guys they were gonna send down like Ship be in the line-up now?

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Jets fan here - I'll try to tune in tonight for a pretty momentous game. Let's start this franchise with a win!
Neal and I go way back so it's cool to see him in Vegas now (and maybe even tonight).
GKG!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad