GDT: Game 1 Toronto at the Blue Jackets 10/4/19

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I said I'd go to a birthday party months ago... miiiiight have to bail on that one :)

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
A bunch of Leafs fans are trying to get me to go watch this at a bar with them. If I do, the Jackets better not embarrass me.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Not sure what to think about tonight.

Hope its a fun one for the good guys though ;)

Side note: a lot of seats still available on TM.. starting to think it won't even sell out.

Last edited:

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I'll be headed out to pre-game before heading to the game. Going to enjoy this evening no matter the result. Probably going to be some growing pains this season; a lot of green on the roster.
Just hoping some of our systems look cleaner than they did in preseason. The PP especially since we had players bumping into one another and defeating our own PP in the preseason.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I'll be flipping back and forth between the Monsters and Jackets. Hopefully both teams make it difficult to do so.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
While I do predict a very unstable, maybe during some stretches even a disastrous season, I think the first couple of games could be above average for the season. I think the guys are full of adrenaline to prove themselves without the 4 departures.

The first game should be great fun. Go Jackets!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad