GDT: Game 1: Sharks vs. Ducks - We Got Karlsson Edition! 7:30 PM - NBCS

Satastic

Nazi punks **** off
Sep 12, 2014
Riverbank, CA
Just a quick OT question, but is anyone familiar with Spectrum and their channels?
Cause I don’t think I get NBCSCA (but I do get NBCSBA which doesn’t broadcast Shark games) so I’m kinda SOL on watching Sharks games and I’m wondering if I’m forced to get Center Ice

poppap527

Aug 3, 2006
Just a quick OT question, but is anyone familiar with Spectrum and their channels?
Cause I don’t think I get NBCSCA (but I do get NBCSBA which doesn’t broadcast Shark games) so I’m kinda SOL on watching Sharks games and I’m wondering if I’m forced to get Center Ice

Charter Spectrum - Channel Lineup

You can check it here. It's ch. 34 for me, but I'm Spectrum in southern California.

Reactions: Satastic

Satastic

Nazi punks **** off
Sep 12, 2014
Riverbank, CA
Charter Spectrum - Channel Lineup

You can check it here. It's ch. 34 for me, but I'm Spectrum in southern California.
Thanks for the link, for some reason they just don’t put provide that channel whatsoever for me
Guess I’ll be living off of national broadcasts and
Other less okay ways to watch the Sharks for the time being

Oh yeah, SNOG
Sharks 4 Ducks 1
E Karlsson, Hertl x2, Pavelski

Lindholm

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017

OnTheFence

Oct 11, 2009
6-1 Sharks
Kane, Shovels, Chartier, Couture x2, Thonrton
Silfverberg

Karlsson and Burns with 3 helpers each.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
One of them looks like he's about to give a lecture on thermodynamics while the other is gonna go officiate some weddings

giphy.gif

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Karlsson stalker from Ottawa, bought NHL live for a month so I can get some Sharks games. Good luck to you guys, excellent team on paper, but don't be surprised if it takes 10 games to pull it together. EK can be dominating in a lot of ways, including ice-time and holding the puck, PP,PK, everyone will have to adjust, not just him. Might take a few games for chemistry, but I'm sure you guys will be a top 5 team by the end of the season. good luck tonight and go Sharks go! 3-2 sharks EK with 2 assists.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
One of them looks like he's about to give a lecture on thermodynamics while the other is gonna go officiate some weddings
It’s obviously not captured in the photo but you should see Karlsson’s shoes. They’re bright blue slippers, and he’s not wearing socks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad