GDT: Game 1: Sharks vs. Ducks - We Got Karlsson Edition! 7:30 PM - NBCS

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Also relevant: I tried adding NHL Center Ice today on FIOS, and they said its on free preview until 10/9. In case anyone is out of market and wants to watch.

Yeah, I have Fios as well, and they usually do have a free preview for the first week. I plan on getting it this year.

It's on NBCSN nationally, I think. I don't think there's a regional broadcast for this one.

Reactions: LeftHeartInSF

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
SNOG 8-7 Sharks
Karlsson, Burns, Vlasic, Hertl, Meier x2, Labanc, Couture

Steel, Rakell x3, Silfverberg, Getzlaf, Montour

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Game is on NBCSN and is the second half of a double header, so expect it to be delayed until 7:45 since that's what usually happens. I fully expect to miss the lineup introductions too while we watch the end of the Eastern game

SNOG
3-2 Sharks
Kane, E Karlsson, Suomela
Rakell, Henrique

Plus the first half of the doubleheader is going to have the Caps Banner Raising Ceremony....unless they’re going to start that portion early which hopefully they do, I expect to miss most of the first period and all of the introductions. Yay....

SNOG:
3-1 Sharks
Meier, Hertl, Suomela
Montour

Reactions: Sandisfan

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Yeah, I have Fios as well, and they usually do have a free preview for the first week. I plan on getting it this year.

It's on NBCSN nationally, I think. I don't think there's a regional broadcast for this one.

This is correct. The game won't be on NHL Center Ice or NHL.TV in the United States tonight, because of the nationwide telecast on NBCSN.

Reactions: LeftHeartInSF

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
f*** you NBCSN.... Second half of a back to back... means we get to miss the start of the first game of the season. They really could plan this shit better, start the early game earlier or the late game 30 minutes late.

You know the banner raising ceremony is going to take time and then it'll inevitably go to OT or a shootout.

I guess I better set up NHL Network to record too just to be safe that I don't miss anything, but I'll guarantee we won't see the player introductions regardless.

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
Here to repeat as SNOG champ this year.

Sharks 5-2

Hertl, Meier, Suomela, Pavs, Couture

Rakell, Silverberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad