GDT: Game #1: SC Champ KINGS vs. BLACKHAWKS - Saturday, 1/19/’13 @ 12:00 pm PST {NBC}

Status
Not open for further replies.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
You make it sound like Lewis doesn't play defense...

Lewis plays defense just fine, the comment was about his speed. Which when you're required to be the high forward all the time.....

Speed really doesn't play into that.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
That's deflating. But the Kings couldn't catch a break today.

Either way, the Kings aren't going to win many games when Richards and Carter play as poorly as they did today. With or without Kopitar. Those two were awful today.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Fourth line has just been awesome today.

Shame Richards and Carter were invisible.

But also Credit Toews and Bolland they have been all over.

lak4ever

Nov 21, 2008
Valley Girl

Either way, the Kings aren't going to win many games when Richards and Carter play as poorly as they did today. With or without Kopitar. Those two were awful today.

Are those two even playing?

Jason Lewis

Oct 4, 2011
Fourth line has just been awesome today.

Shame Richards and Carter were invisible.

But also Credit Toews and Bolland they have been all over.

Yea, I think we should consider the bolded part before being too hard on Richards and Carter. Those are two FANTASTIC two-way centerman they had to play against today.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
None of the stars on their game tonight except Drew.

Agree...to expand...the first 2 lines were **** except Penner flashes...and on defense....man Greene was poor...DD44 played a better game imo.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
well I guess back to XM radio to finish

glad I dish out a lot of money to Center Ice to watch the Kings

Not that CI helps, I am getting two feeds of the Flyers/Pens and KHQ from Spokane started showing the Flyers/Pens and then went dead. So now I am watching the awful quality feed from NBC.com

I flipped KHQ an angry email because it is apparent that if not all NBC affiliates changed, it was a decision by KHQ themselves. I can't believe a network who lives in infamy due to the Heidi game would do something this ridiculously stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->