GDT: Game 1: San Jose Sharks Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:30PM | It Begins!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I think let's see about Schmidt.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
That was MUCH better than the way the team started last year. The team opened with a 5-2 loss, lost 4 of its first 5 with the only win coming in OT, didn’t score 4 goals in a game until the 7th game, and just dug itself a hole in the standings and made it much tougher to catch the Flames and Sharks.

Oh, and the team looked like shit obviously.

I wish I was more optimistic about Schmidt though.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Knights Go!!!!!

And yes, i absolutely knew that i would be f***ed over by nbc. Missed the first two goals.

I had to record it, but i didn't know that i had to record NHL network as well.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Schmidt injury could be a big problem. Knights are a lot different when he isn’t on the ice.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Schmidt injury could be a big problem. Knights are a lot different when he isn’t on the ice.

I think the depth of the team will be able to help make up for the loss of him. I really hope he is not injured too seriously though. Nate is easily the best defender on the team.

Smith impressed me the most tonight. Guy was an absolute animal. I was pretty impressed with Nosek too. The guy really grinds away and brings energy to the bottom 6.

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If the can give more opportunity to Hague, Schuldt, Coghlan, Whitecloud and even Bischoff then I think we could be served decently by getting these rookies their experience before the playoffs.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
I think the depth of the team will be able to help make up for the loss of him. I really hope he is not too United to seriously though. Nate is easily the best defender on the team.

Smith impressed me the most tonight. Guy was an absolute animal. I was pretty impressed with Nosek too. The guy really grinds away and brings energy to the bottom 6.

I disagree. I think it will be 100% on how Theodore plays if he is out long term.

As for Smith. It’s an odd year. He will be good.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I disagree. I think it will be 100% on how Theodore plays if he is out long term.

As for Smith. It’s an odd year. He will be good.

Engelland has played well and he could still be productive for the team.

It's a worry if they overplay him though. 17 minutes a night, 50-60 games before the playoffs on the bottom pairing and PK. That was what I thought he could get but if they need him more he could break down before the playoffs. If the Schmidt injury makes them rely on him for more games or for bigger minutes in the top 4 then it could not do well.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Any word on Schmidt?

Edit: So they are just going to give us no news on him?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad