GDT: Game 1: New York Rangers @ Phoenix Coyotes 10-3-13 | 7PM MST

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
Hey there Yotes,

Just flipped on your game for a couple minutes and noticed Dave Strader not doing th play by play.

I know he did national games last year, but did I miss something with him leaving Phoenix? He has always been one (if not the) my favorites for play by play.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Hey guys CBJ fan here rooting for you guys tonight. Great goal by Chipchura.
Good start.

Next step: get you to root for us every night.
Step after that: move to Peoria and buy season tickets.

Nice big first save by Smith, but where are all these northerners coming from!??!

Edit: don't say "the north" !

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Hey there Yotes,

Just flipped on your game for a couple minutes and noticed Dave Strader not doing th play by play.

I know he did national games last year, but did I miss something with him leaving Phoenix? He has always been one (if not the) my favorites for play by play.

Left Phoenix after 2009-2010 I believe.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
I'm just following because there are so many recent CBJ players on both sides. Vermette, Klesla, Nash, Brassard, Moore, etc.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Little nervous with the fast pace of the game so far, but at least we're dominating the tempo. Rangers are clearly still transitioning to Vigenault's system.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Good start.

Next step: get you to root for us every night.
Step after that: move to Peoria and buy season tickets.

Nice big first save by Smith, but where are all these northerners coming from!??!

Edit: don't say "the north" !

There's probably some level of increased interest from the resolution of the ownership situation.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Like the more aggressive PK, but the defense left Smitty out to dry a few times in the 1st. Gotta tighten that stuff up in the 2nd.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Something frustrating about a defenseman wandering in from the point and scoring. Just an awareness thing. 1-1.

Ooohh ... a powerplay!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->