GDT: Game 1: New York Rangers @ Phoenix Coyotes 10-3-13 | 7PM MST

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Rangers board calling this game one of the easiest ones for them in their beginning stretch. Hope to prove them wrong.

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Hope the new kids Klink, Brown, Lessio contribute and gain some confidence tonight.
We need them for our success.

well, season openers have had bad results the last 2 years, and I don't want to mention the last home game against the Rangers.

I think I'll just hope they play well enough to win and after the game ranger fans are saying things like:

" we have to beat teams like the coyotes"
" how can we lose to that lineup?"
" I'd hate to be a fan of a team that plays such a boring style"
" we need to get torts back"

CaptDenisPotvin

The Tampa Bay Astros are your 2021 Champions
Jun 20, 2007
Rangers board calling this game one of the easiest ones for them in their beginning stretch. Hope to prove them wrong.

Yeah thats typical for a team that is 1-5 in the preseason, nash and richards have combined for 0 points and the queen's GGA in the preseason is 4.31. Yes its preseason but i have a hard time seeing the rags able to flip a switch and all that is fixed...no game should be considered "easy" but this isnt the reason im here....

The enemy of my enemy is my friend....pulling for you guys tonight in a big way!!!! As i would think most isles fans are tonight.

Good luck all season guys and from one fanbase in flux to another...glad you guys finally know your franchise is stayig put.

BAdvocate

Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be

mr.%20burns.jpg

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona

To be fair, I only saw one maybe two say something like that, most are expecting a tough game.

*Bob Richards*

Curse your time zone.

Anyway, good luck tonight. Hope to see a good game. :)

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Yeah thats typical for a team that is 1-5 in the preseason, nash and richards have combined for 0 points and the queen's GGA in the preseason is 4.31. Yes its preseason but i have a hard time seeing the rags able to flip a switch and all that is fixed...no game should be considered "easy" but this isnt the reason im here....

The enemy of my enemy is my friend....pulling for you guys tonight in a big way!!!! As i would think most isles fans are tonight.

Good luck all season guys and from one fanbase in flux to another...glad you guys finally know your franchise is stayig put.

Thank you. I appreciate your support! Go isles as well, they are my team in the east.

Bank

Nov 21, 2010
Odense, Denmark
See I'm not the first Dane to come here and to wish you a good season :laugh:

Boedker is fine and most Danes seeing him plays feels this way. Some - like GoingNucks - aren't seeing it but I don't think he's trolling or hatting on Boedker. Just not his kinda guy I guess :)

Now that you aren't in division with Dallas it's a lot easier to wish you a great season! May the force of Mikkel and Mike(Riberio) be with you ;) Anybody know if Boedker and Ribeiro will see PP-time together to?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hattricks for OEL, Lessio, and Brown. All assists by Ribeiro and Rundblad. 9-0 Coyotes. :sarcasm:

BAdvocate

Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Hattricks for OEL, Lessio, and Brown. All assists by Ribeiro and Rundblad. 9-0 Coyotes. :sarcasm:

Pyatt.

9-1.

bonus: about 2 years ago Griess opened the season with a 6-3 victory over Mike Smith and the Coyotes.

DirtDogMesa

STH Sec 208 Row A
Oct 10, 2011
Mesa
far out! I'm in row a this season in that same section & will be there with my wife tonight

I'm sure you'll dig the view and seats, really good group of fans on that row, bet your on the far end (low seat numbers) seats 5-15 are very loyal and friendly. Have fun and see ya tonight. Go Yotes!!!!

PHX FireBirds18

Jul 20, 2006
Most excited I've been for an opener in 5 years. Which means I'll be let down. Doan with the first Coyotes goal of the season!

*Bob Richards*

The only one that can kill you, is you.

"Y'all love Elias. Oh, you wanna kick ass. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome, and ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Kill me. Huh. I **** on all of you".

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Curse your time zone.

Anyway, good luck tonight. Hope to see a good game. :)

Arizona doesn't have it's own time zone seeing we never set our clocks back or forward 1 hour when it comes to Daylight Savings Time. Had this game happened after DST ending then it would only be a 2 hour difference for you guys in the Eastern Time Zone and not 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->