GDT: Game #1 : KINGS @ WILD - Thursday, 10/3/’13 @ 5:00 pm PT (TV= NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Wooooo soooo freaking excited for this!

...also, sounds like the Wild are gonna run us like crazy, good thing they have Konopka and Cooke now. Ugh.

Killer avatar. Hope we show up angry friday ;)

Thanks, lets settle on angry and tired :).

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
From the LA Kings Insider:

Notes: The Kings finished 3-3-1 in the preseason, which marked the 23rd consecutive preseason they finished with a .500 record or better.

That's really impressive.

Matt Frattin (1-5=6) led the Kings in preseason scoring.
I have a really good feeling about him and that line...

Looking forward to the game and think the Kings will come out flying. Should be a good 1st period with the Wild in front of their home town crowd. I think the Kings win 4-1 with 2 PP goals, 1 by a Dman and 1 from Carter (ES)
GKG

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
The guys who come out of College learn to fight on the fly. Greene is one on them. We have had some human punching bags who've played for the Oilers before us. Buchburger, Fraser, Greene.

Thrice

To Be Everywhere...
Sep 27, 2007
The guys who come out of College learn to fight on the fly. Greene is one on them. We have had some human punching bags who've played for the Oilers before us. Buchburger, Fraser, Greene.

Kevin Westgarth? He had, what, maybe 4 decisive KOs in his Kings career and half of those came in the preseason against Avs players (Parker and Koci).

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing
Nefarious B.I.G.!

wink.jpg

I went looking for a wink smiley, and found this. Thought it was pretty funy. :laugh:

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Puck as always a great job. I can't belive how much i missed them till i saw it today lol. Looking forward to watching this alot. I expect big games from kopi quick frattin and belive it or not king to me this is the opportunity he needs to show me he can get some points. As always go kings go

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
Jersey on, liquor has been purchased, nerves are frazzled, lucky spot on the couch waiting... feels just right. Kings hockey is back! Looking forward to breaking the Wild's home opener streak. Can't wait to see our boys play. Go Kings Go!!!

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA
The WILD gave up Cal Clutterbuck, and while Matt Cooke and Zenon Konopka are maybe decent, consider no matter what the official HIT tracker shows ... keep in mind there is a difference between ***** Slaps and a Dustin Brown Check ;) :yo:

And don't forget the addition of Frattin and Nolan, 10 lbs lighter. I'm expecting Nolan to have a bigger impact on this team this year.

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
:huh: remind me again why we didn't meet at the Fan Rally that day ? :naughty: :sarcasm:

Lol, we were placed on opposite sides of the ice, and got a little caught up celebrating and teaching Sutter how to fist pump. We'll click glasses after this year's cup rally ;)

Great GDT btw, I showed it to a non Kings fan friend yesterday and his response "Why doesn't my team have GDTs like that?"*insert sadface*. The answer: They don't have a PuckU. I definitely missed these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->