GDT: Game #1 : KINGS @ WILD - Thursday, 10/3/’13 @ 5:00 pm PT (TV= NBCSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
We'll lose. :sarcasm:

I really hope I can watch the game. Heading to Monarchs media day, then have to drive ~50 mins home, which means I'll be late to the start of the game. And I have to study for two tests tomorrow. Such a busy ass time. But I'm just glad hockey's back.

Apparently this game won't be on KTLK? Means I can't listen to it in the car. Damn it.

People can't afford a DVR these days?

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
Can't wait to see Frattin as well as the return of Willie Mitchell!!!

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
We'll lose. :sarcasm:

I really hope I can watch the game. Heading to Monarchs media day, then have to drive ~50 mins home, which means I'll be late to the start of the game. And I have to study for two tests tomorrow. Such a busy ass time. But I'm just glad hockey's back.

Apparently this game won't be on KTLK? Means I can't listen to it in the car. Damn it.

Priorities. Adjust yours!

(and "ass" passes the HF filter test?... but not *****'in?)

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
I will be there.

Black Suit with red white and black 67's barber pole tie down by the players entrance for the 1st period and then sort of all over the place after that. Lets try and meet up for a beer.

Can't wait to start the season.

Sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for you and hang around the top of section 112 between periods. Thinking my Brown jersey may be frowned upon at this game so I'll be in the purple and gold Luc sweater. Likely pigging out on the Uff'da nachos...

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
my team please win because i live you and when your sad i cry. Breathe win relax live repeat. First in best dressed naked. please be whiskey jpeg pgt

Can I hearrrr an amennnnnn! Holy Moses I can feel the ground trembling. Hockey is back

KingKopitar11*

When did he take that title from Matt Greene?

Haha. They both are. You think for a big guy Greene would actually know how to land some good punches.

I guess all oilers, even former ones are all punching bags.

Captain Mittens*

la_kings_player_with_stanley_cup2.jpg

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Get it done tonight guys!
Ideal situation as a Winnipeg fan is you stomp the wild tonight, while tiring yourself out ;).

I look forward to seeing you Friday. Our game a couple years ago was one of my favourite home games.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Wooooo soooo freaking excited for this!

...also, sounds like the Wild are gonna run us like crazy, good thing they have Konopka and Cooke now. Ugh.

Get it done tonight guys!
Ideal situation as a Winnipeg fan is you stomp the wild tonight, while tiring yourself out ;).

I look forward to seeing you Friday. Our game a couple years ago was one of my favourite home games.

Killer avatar. Hope we show up angry friday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad