GDT: Game 1: Jets @ Coyotes | Oct 9th, 2014 | 7PM Arizona Time

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Boedker was one of the only players who showed up for that game

Doan had some good energy

OEL looked AWFUL. Like so bad. The worst i have seen him play

The first goal was a pretty nice shot, on second and third goals Smith really didnt have a chance. On the fourth goal he 100% should have stopped that, and then the game was over

Apologies if this has already been said like 100 times but i have no intention of reading back through this thread and reliving the agony of last night. Hoping for the best tomorrow against LA but expecting us to get blown out again. Now it's time to get extremely drunk to cope with the past 24 hours (#freegurley) and then it'll be time to get drunk again tomorrow night to cope with watching this team. howllllll (that was a halfhearted howl let's be honest :( )

Not from my seat - Second and fourth goals were very wide angle shots that beat Smith to the near post. Poor positioning. He let in 4 softies.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Tippett is confident the Coyotes are prepared to start the season and that this season’s team has what it takes to return to the Stanley Cup Playoffs after a two-year absence. In other words, he really liked what he saw during a lengthy and grueling training camp.

“I feel like our team really dug into the identity we’re trying to find, which is a (team with) strong work ethic, with everybody doing their job and doing their part. I feel we have that built into our group,” Tippett said.
http://coyotes.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=733652

Sounds great! When's the regular season start again?

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
“I feel like our team really dug into the identity we’re trying to find, which is a (team with) strong work ethic, with everybody doing their job and doing their part. I feel we have that built into our group,” Tippett said.

Tippett is missing the "and" statement that is vital to winning hockey games.

Talent&Work Ethic >>>>>>>>> Work Ethic

Until he realizes that 'skill' is required, we're doomed to mediocrity

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Never on the good Lord's green earth should David Moss or Rob Klinkhammer ever be "considered" for 2nd line duties. Hell, it's a travesty they're considered for the 3rd line.

But again, Moss was our best RW :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2