Pre-Game Talk: Game #1 Habs vs Knights, Monday June 14th 9pm

Who will take round 3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Really hope first half / first game Anderson shows up and is smashing Knights and crashing the net. Hard to believe he won’t turn on again and a hot streak could be the difference. Let’s go Andy!

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Kings of the North versus the Knights of the West! Can't wait!

South/West of Westeros is going down! Game of Thrones quote I just found and it fits.

"North is the largest of seven kingdoms and the northerners dislike each other very much and recent betrayal of Umbers (Canucks), Karstarks (Flames and Oilers) and Boltons (Sens) gives an argument in favor of south/west. However, It is constantly under threat from beyond the wall wildlings (Leafs) and white walkers (Jets). Given all that there are some points that suggest it is not the weakest of the kingdoms of Westeros if not the strongest"

:laugh: :nod:

Reactions: abo9 and Habs13

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Anyone know the TV schedule for the 2 games in Vegas? I know that last Sunday game Habs was NBC sports and TVA sports. Made it challenging to watch

Only reason last Sunday game wasn't on CBC was the Junos and the tragically hip.

Was just on the CBC engine looks like they'll have all the games for both series.

Reactions: Schwang

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
We need a Thanos meme of paccioretty saying you took everything from and thanos-Suzuki saying I don't even know who you are.

If anyone is thinking of doing that I’d flip that around, with Pacioretty being Thanos and Suzuki being Wanda, since Wanda then says “you will” and then destroys him in a fight.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Good Luck Habs. But that's the end. Clearly we work better against team that mostly bet on their talent, with limited effort. That ain't Vegas. Vegas is the Habs with an addition of more mobile D and better 3rd and 4th lines that we've ever faced. I really don't see it at all.

Yeah, I was really hoping Colorado would luck out against the Knights. Not that they would be an easy win either, but Vegas is more than just a team that's good on paper. They are a real playoff team. They made a comeback in the series and made comebacks in multiple individual games. They are hardworking and physical. This is going to be a huge test for the Habs. Price will have to be awesome, the team will have to work hard and they need all the luck they can get.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
the only thing that inspires him are empty nets

Underrated skill

if we're down 1 with 2 mins left, do you take out Price? Especially with Patch on the ice you know he'll do everything for the empty netter

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
I read that the NHL removed awarding the conferences trophies a few weeks ago, but they changed their minds. The Habs are now fighting for the Clarence S. Campbell bowl. The only trophy they have never been allowed to put their hands on because it was in the other conference.

Ducharme used "have you ever done something special?" to motivate the team pre-Leafs game 5. Now they can do something no other Habs team have ever done and probably will never be able to do again.
NOW I WANT IT EVEN MORE

Reactions: habsfan891

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Didnt realize how good of a season Fleury had.
Vegas defense ranked 16th in scoring chances and 12th in high danger scoring chances. Fleury had a career year at 36. .927 save percent and lead the league in saves above expected. WOW.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->