BRUINS GDT Game 1 EDSF - BRUINS at Washington - Part IV - Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
That's one Rask should have had, tip or not, but the game should have never gotten to that point. Wash goalie situation is their weakness, and it was even weaker tonight. Bs didn't capitalize. That simple.
Rinse, wash, repeat. This has been their story for too long now.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
If you’re even remotely trying to blame Tuukka you simply don’t know anything about the game of hockey and it’s unfortunately as simple as that

Reactions: tremha

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Jets fan dropping by to say this is a great game to watch. Fast, skilled, physical, beautiful playoff hockey.

Reactions: Boston Bandit

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Need a save there. Don’t care. Love Tuukka. That puck can’t go in.
Lol The puck was deflected 6' in front of him changing complete direction. Not to mention he was completely screened. That puck was virtually impossible to stop unless it happened to hit him in the right place.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
The thing is...Anderson really had nothing to do with it. The credit goes to the skaters. They kept the pressure up...and the Bruins had no answer. Total futility.

Cassidy didn’t seem to have a answer in terms of system...which is really disheartening...don’t know where you go from here.

If simply “work harder” is the plan it’s going to be Mount Everest to climb.

Reactions: Zillah

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Backbreaker. They have no Kuznetsov and no goalies, Oshie etc. are banged up and we let them get off and running this series. I usually don't quit this early in a series but this is a huuuuge red flag. Pasta can't even skate. I'd honestly have him drug tested after this game. No I'm not joking.

I mean I've been saying for a few weeks now the team had major flaws that were masked by Swayman and Rask playing lights out.

Reactions: TOR1970Cup and Afam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->