Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 EDSF - BRUINS at Washington - NBC, CBC, SN4K, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I’m listening too.

I feel like Statler and Waldorf in the Muppet Show. The Sports Hub is hot garbage 98.5% of the time (see what I did there?), but we still listen. Lol.

These guys are flaming sphincters.
At least Gasper called Jim Murray out on it but he needed to be more forceful with it.

Just gross especially after a morning where the hockey talk was insightful and positive.

I only listened because I was in the car and then showering after my walk. The Celtics show is pretty insightful but the last half hour before the Celtics come on just ruined the show

Reactions: rfournier103

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
This might be the only series we're in where their 3rd and 4th lines are definitely better than ours. Series might be decided on if our bottom 6 can help balance that out.

We've got them everywhere else.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
At least Gasper called Jim Murray out on it but he needed to be more forceful with it.

Just gross especially after a morning where the hockey talk was insightful and positive
I listened to some of the hockey show as well. Great radio.

PS: Mike Felger needs to be shackled deported back to Wisconsin. I don’t “hate” him, per se... but boy does he make me want to hate him.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
In the run of less than 24 hours I a) Got swabbed Tuesday evening...tested negative (yay), b) next morning unknowingly worked while a positive case shopped at my store (Costco), and c) got my first shot of Pfizer after work. I now need to go to work tomorrow morning, and then get tested again.
Oh wow, hope it is negative !!

Reactions: bbfan419

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Wilson will do something stupid within the first 10 minutes. If we don't retaliate it could change game 1.
Best the Bs can do is ignore that goon and score many goas while he is on the ice for punishment.

It he head hunts someone will have to take him out but the main idea is to win the game

PastaBaked

May 8, 2021
Really hyped to get this series started!

I feel like momentum is moving with the B's (injuries healing and player form) so it would be great to put a stamp at the start of this series. Looking forward to seeing this dangerous 2nd line make its debut in the postseason - feels so good to not have to pray that the 1st line will carry the burden for all of the point scoring.

I hope Tuukka plays to his ability ( I feel opposing goaltenders have been more impressive, outside of Swayman, over the last few weeks) and we shut these guys down. Enjoy the game everyone!

Reactions: bbfan419

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Little banger done today for good luck let’s go kids!

Attachments

• 5AD5D40A-49BB-461B-9800-971CCCD8B776.jpeg
    5AD5D40A-49BB-461B-9800-971CCCD8B776.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: DKH and Colt.45Orr

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Im an islanders fan but I find it absolutely impossible to root for the Caps in any series against any team. Outside of Ovi I don't respect any of the players and the organization in general is the trailer trash of the NHL in my opinion. Wish you guys luck in this series and hopefully we'll see you next round
Make Crosby Cry

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Just got back from dudes day out paintball. Damn. These old bones n lungs just don’t go like they did 20 years ago when i LAST played. Totally gassed still. Luckily, didn’t take a ton of damage. A few shots to the hands but i had nice mechanix gloves, 4 shots to the face mask (seriously wtf), one to the collar bone stung a bit, and one to the meat of my calf which oddly enough was the worst.

100 bucks and had a blast. I’ll be nice and sore when i lay back for the game tonight. My body is gonna be put through the ringer today

Reactions: BMC

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Honestly cant tell how excited I am for this. Been through some shit last weeks but hockey keeps me going and happy. Bruins are not falling short this season.

the nerves are definitely creeping in but I’m feeling more confident than i expected. Of course once the puck drops my stomach will immediately rise to my throat, and stay there for 3 hours

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
My mom passed away on Tuesday and we are all here in Penticton with family. Likely will not watch the game.
Going to the incredible beach here today and zoning out.

Mom never really watched hockey but she was happy when "my teams" won.

Enjoy the game everyone.

Series prediction....Us in 6.
Keep well my friend. My Mom passed away in 2009, I was devastated, she always liked when the Bruins & Celtics won, for me of course.

Bruins Bhoy

Feb 7, 2010
Loughborough, England
Step number one complete. Come on Boston, I have already teared up once today, so don't make me cry for a whole different reason :)

On the plus side, the adrenaline running through me should mean no problems staying up tonight!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My mom passed away on Tuesday and we are all here in Penticton with family. Likely will not watch the game.
Going to the incredible beach here today and zoning out.

Mom never really watched hockey but she was happy when "my teams" won.

Enjoy the game everyone.

Series prediction....Us in 6.
Sending hug. So sorry for your loss

Reactions: nORRis8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad