GDT: Game 1 | Columbus at Detroit | 10/4 7:30PM

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Zach with 7 sog, Jenner 6 and Anderson 5. Bread with only 3 . A lot of overpassing on the power play . But man , team has some serious potential , especially when Jones gets back . Nuti and Kukan are just vastly underrated .

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Wow....what a stat via FSO postgame... CBJ are 17-3-2 in the last 22 vs Hockey Town USA.... Detroit needs Z back.... hahahaha

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Good team performance tonight.
I thought standouts were Cam, Andy, Werenski, Murray, Nuti and Korpi....and Bread for his winner.
Nice to see us dominate on FO tonight.
Nice debut for Duclair.

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
Remember all of those traitor Columbus Red Wing fans who came to our games and laughed at us??? Tossed squid on our ice!! Pay backs are coming!!!!

i know several of those people who have converted fully. its amazing to be here finally... whats up with that attendance detoirt... might want to check that mac... you had one of the best teams in the league in your barn and you couldnt sell a ticket?

powerplay looked like it knew what it wanted to do also, very very nice

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
he scored... i flashed red... i yelled... i started logging into hfboards.com and accepting new terms and conditions then went looking for that GDT

see you tomorow at the NAT... ill have my #4 odelien jersey on
I won't be there, but will be watching ..... I have a signed Odelien photo and stick... He was our first Captain... Met him, love him..

Reactions: DougKnowsBest

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
i know several of those people who have converted fully. its amazing to be here finally... whats up with that attendance detoirt... might want to check that mac... you had one of the best teams in the league in your barn and you couldnt sell a ticket?

powerplay looked like it knew what it wanted to do also, very very nice
Last year I sat by some RW fans and they said that they basically priced out most hockey fans with the new arena.

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
Never should've got to OT, but two points is two points and that's the most you can get. They still look disjointed in the offensive zone and that third period was giving me flashbacks to April. But Korpi was great when he had to be, Anderson was a beast all night, and Panarin did his thing when the time came. It's a long season, but it's good to start out on the right foot.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->