GDT: Game 1: Caps vs. Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
People, relax! It's fun time, what can be better than the playoffs? Only a playoffs with a new opponent! Looking forward to see what they ice, should be fun :mad: i'm not worried and it's not because i'm confident or conversely gave up, but because my life has been shit last few weeks and i'm happy there is something that can put my mind away for time being. So let's enjoy this time, my fellow caps fans :nod::laugh:

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I'm years beyond feeling sick anymore, i'm ready for my annual disappointment.

I am once again comfortably numb. I think Caps will win, Grubauer is ready for his shot.

Just don't get rekt like philly :laugh:

dOOm

Well, I would prefer a 5-0 loss than an double OT loss. It's not that heartbreaking.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Fellow Caps fans, it's time to assume the position:

AdorableNastyCrayfish-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: RandyHolt

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I think they watched how the Pens spanked Filthadephia and the Caps will be energized to imitate.

Or, our pass to shot attempt ratio is 1000 to 1. :dunno:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am feeling it this year. We are trending up peaking at the right time. Ovi Nick Kuz even Oshie are making noise.

Suddenly a seasons worth of deceitful sandbagged advanced stats have turned so strongly in our favor, that Orpik is no longer THE hands down worst player in the NHL. I don't know who is worse, but whatever.

I have been down on playoff holts for 3 years and welcome new blood. That tells me Barry is thinking outside the box, which he desperately needs to do, to make this year different than the 19 seasons before it. Will he be tactical anytime before game 4 this year? I think he will.

Without even trying we took first place. Give me a breathalyzer, bitch!

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I have been down on playoff holts for 3 years and welcome new blood. That tells me Barry is thinking outside the box!

Its not that far out of the box. Is it? One guy was the best goalie in the league the second half and the other guy cant keep 3 goals out of his net every game. Seems pretty much in the box to go the route he did

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad