• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Ok peeps, let’s start planning for the hfcaps Stanley Cup banner raising toast party.

First important question is do we want t-shirts or hats or something else to identify us.

Vote above and if you choose other, explain in a post.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
I am already hearing from casual acquaintances who have taken extra Caps tickets off my hands in the past few years who want to see the banner raised. I also expect that the %age of Caps tickets in the hands of STHs is going to be the highest ever next season ... meaning it's likely that only a few will be available on the secondary market. I'm guessing that tickets to that game will be *almost* as pricey as those to the finals. So be prepared. If you're not a STH, the cost of the name tag/t-shirt will be miniscule in comparison to that of a ticket. Not trying to diss the idea of a meet-up, just add a dose of realism.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I am already hearing from casual acquaintances who have taken extra Caps tickets off my hands in the past few years who want to see the banner raised. I also expect that the %age of Caps tickets in the hands of STHs is going to be the highest ever next season ... meaning it's likely that only a few will be available on the secondary market. I'm guessing that tickets to that game will be *almost* as pricey as those to the finals. So be prepared. If you're not a STH, the cost of the name tag/t-shirt will be miniscule in comparison to that of a ticket. Not trying to diss the idea of a meet-up, just add a dose of realism.
Yup. Will need to figure ours out at the presale.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I'm the least visually artistic person on the planet. But here's what I did on custom ink. (Says hfcaps on the back.) Better ideas welcome.

watermarked_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->