Pre-Game Talk: Game 1- 10/3 7PM Sabres @ Pens 'Haleth son of Háma. There is always hope.' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
IDK, I'm excited. 1st real hockey game in 6 months.
I’m excited, as I always am, at the start of a season.

This season though is a bit weird for me. I’m not optimistic or pessimistic. I truly don’t know what to expect with the amount of unknowns we have, particularly the head coach. I plan on watching and learning about the new coach and his staff in the next few weeks.

Reactions: Abraham de Lacy

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
St.Louis fans have to be laughing at us for having Sobadka not only on our team but on the 2nd line...Complete joke...Only in Buffalo.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
wow. And here I thought some might suspend their rage for a day since its gameday and the start of a new season.

Gotta keep banging that drum and continue to repeat themselves over and over and over and over and over...we get it, U Mad. And its a bore.

Go Sabres

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
I'm a simple man. There are few feelings better than cooking dinner with the pre-game show on in the background waiting for the season opener to start.

EDIT: There's plenty of time to be disappointed and have my hopes dashed as the season goes on... but right now, I'm one happy camper.

Last edited:
Reactions: BananaSquad

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I’m excited, as I always am, at the start of a season.

This season though is a bit weird for me. I’m not optimistic or pessimistic. I truly don’t know what to expect with the amount of unknowns we have, particularly the head coach. I plan on watching and learning about the new coach and his staff in the next few weeks.

That's where I'm at. I have no idea how good/bad this team is. You would think they would be better with all the pieces they added on D, but I still think scoring is gonna be a major issue especially in the bottom 6.

Reactions: joshjull

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
St.Louis fans have to be laughing at us for having Sobadka not only on our team but on the 2nd line...Complete joke...Only in Buffalo.

Don't let hypothetical laughs from people on a forum bother you. Also, nice spelling of his name, I haven't seen that yet! :laugh:

I am excited for all of the new players: goaloffson, mojo, jokiharju, miller, vesey!

Reactions: VaporTrail

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I can’t wait to see what Smith can do with a call up. I still think he surprises later this season
I fear he's never gonna get a fair shake or chance to show us what we have and Botterill wont re-sign him because he rather fill the roster with outside trades the likes of Vesey to create competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad