Gallagher is now a 30goal scorer!

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
So Montreal is going to trade their top goal scorer this year when they’re also starved for goals, and not to mention the heart and soul of the team? Makes no sense from Montreal’s perspective

I think building from the D out is the better choice when you have woes like Montreal is all. Price needs some help.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
So Montreal is going to trade their top goal scorer this year when they’re also starved for goals, and not to mention the heart and soul of the team? Makes no sense from Montreal’s perspective
Why not?
The traded away Subban and let Radulov walk.
Right now they want Max gone even though he's the Captain of the team and been their best goal scorer for years

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
You haven't the faintest idea of what you're talking about.

Koivu is probably the most liked Hab in the last 20 years.

And how in the world did anybode here treat Gionta and Pacs "badly"?

Saku, like subban, was loved by the fans and thrown under the bus by RDS and french media's narratives

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
If Hfboards has taught me anything, it's that you need at least two seasons at 30g to be a 30g scorer :sarcasm:

rhinoshawarma

Nov 15, 2014
Whats incredible is that he scored 30 goals after having surgery 2x, once on each hand in about 13 months.

This guy works harder than everyone else on the team, heart and soul guy from the start. I never thought he would be the same when he got injured again last january but im so happy I was wrong.

No wonder Lucic begged the Bruins to draft him back in the day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad