Player Discussion Galchenyuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Look at the young guys on this team. Mete, Drouin, Lehkonen, Hudon, Scherbak. All guys who are straight and narrow (from what I know). And perhaps Galchenyuk is turning it around, and I think the fact he's not been traded, shows he is. And now we have a great environment for guys like Juulson and Poehling to come into. Would that not be a success?

you mean, like AG in his first season or two ?

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
And tell me what people all replied, once again? Tell me how you guys reacted when I brought this, the night he fought with Chanel with DSP in the same room at 5 am, the time his agent Larionov jumped ship and left him, making a statement how he had to become a better human being? Tell me what you guys came up with exactly.

"Get a life! How dare a young 21-22-23 years old live a good life and make the most off his money?"
"Are you a monk or something? What he does is all up to himself!"
"You're looking way too much into something that is nothing!"

Well here we are today. The newspaper announce what a 5 years old child could have foreseen. The guy has serious struggles with alcohol and/or drugs, to the point he went to a cure. God forbid someone actually saw that his behavior and the dynamics of the people surrounding him was shady and could reckon the high amount of red lights that followed the player. Now here we are, blaming Tremblay for doing his job, and leaking what would have been leaked anyway. Poor little Galchenyuk is a victim of circumstances and we should lift a statue in his honor so people adore him for how courageous he is.

Trading him is not even an option anymore. And it was the most predictable scenario among all the scenarios to have played out in the last several months. People were just either too stupid or too blinded to accept the fact that, NO, Galchenyuk and his entourage were not acting like serious, responsible, or even quality people. The guy had the behavior of your average white-trash, gangster-wannabe. How did you think it was going to translate on the ice?

Pathetic.

If anything is pathetic it’s how you’ve twisted reality to suit your argument in that first paragraph alone.

He faught with Chanel with DSP in the same room? How do you even make up this shit? The two other girls who were there were on the record saying both Chucky and DSP weren’t doing anything unusual and we’re actually quite boring, they said Chanel entered the room like a psycho and eventually she was the one arrested for domestic abuse.

Whatever Chucky did or did not do if you’re going to go on a rampage against him at least get your info straight.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
The rules still apply. Many, many posts have been deleted so mods are paying attention. Please report rules violations, do not respond to them.

Reactions: Andy

PKarey Plekoretty

Nov 16, 2011
French media driving a young talented player out of town based on supposed off ice issues?? No way, never happens I just don't believe it

What a f***ing joke. Tremblay should crawl into a hole somewhere

Reactions: Doc McKenna and JLP

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
If anything is pathetic it’s how you’ve twisted reality to suit your argument in that first paragraph alone.

He faught with Chanel with DSP in the same room? How do you even make up this ****? The two other girls who were there were on the record saying both Chucky and DSP weren’t doing anything unusual and we’re actually quite boring, they said Chanel entered the room like a psycho and eventually she was the one arrested for domestic abuse.

Whatever Chucky did or did not do if you’re going to go on a rampage against him at least get your info straight.

Just ignore him , 50% of his posts are about Chucky , he is obssesed with inventing stories that take away attention from our GM being an incompetent buffoon.

The fact that the usual suspects are fanning the fire on this "rumour" doesn't surprise me the least.

Haters gonna hate amaright?

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
The idle chatter about personal lives of people you don't know stops here. It is inappropriate to post libellous speculation on a public forum. More of the same will get you threadbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad