Player Discussion Galchenyuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
He's not going to be able to improve without Markov and Radulov. He's sick when he's able to release his shot on his off wing though.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
He will have his most productive season as a pro and start developing a modest defensive game as he matures as a pro and under CJs coaching.
( that, or traded and he will still step up :))

Just stay healthy n watch him grow as a player.

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
He's not going to be able to improve without Markov and Radulov. He's sick when he's able to release his shot on his off wing though.

Really? Those 2 dictate any player improving? Ok then, you sold me lol. Trade him now to Dallas or Russia as I want to see him succeed.

We get your pissed they chose not to sign here, but really?

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
If he play 82 games, he is going to put 65 points. No doubt about this.

I want Galchenyuk and Drouin play together one day, they gonna be very amazing together.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013

I want Galchenyuk and Drouin play together one day, they gonna be very amazing together.
Don't they play the same position? One thing they may do together though is get a lot of points on the powerplay.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Galchenyuk can play LW, C and RW. Same thing about Drouin.
If you want to lose all the faceoffs and defensive assignments sure. Galchenyuk is known to not be effective at center and TB wouldn't have traded Drouin if he was a prodigy at center.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Really? Those 2 dictate any player improving? Ok then, you sold me lol. Trade him now to Dallas or Russia as I want to see him succeed.

We get your pissed they chose not to sign here, but really?
I'm only upset I don't really care. And also they did not chose not to sign here; bergevin took them out of town.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Drouin can replace Markov in powerplay.

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher.
Drouin - Weber.
That is true that Drouin can somewhat replace Markov but Markov had 20 years experience. Markov will never be replaced. Markov IQ is off the chart.

Last edited:

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

They likely will on the PP, even if they're on different 5 on 5 lines.

kalessin

Jun 11, 2007
Play wing on a bad line until his value is shot then get traded for futures.

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
get put on the 1st line with his linemates being something like paccioretty and shaw, produce, get bumped to 2nd line LW when he doesn't win >50% on the dot

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
If you want to lose all the faceoffs and defensive assignments sure. Galchenyuk is known to not be effective at center and TB wouldn't have traded Drouin if he was a prodigy at center.

You know that Galchenyuk has better face-off% than McDavid right? Are you telling me McDavid shouldn't play C? :laugh:

I'm pretty sure Galchenyuk's production at C is better at C than at W.

I'm also pretty sure the team's records is also better with Galchenyuk at the C than wing.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
That is true that Drouin can somewhat replace Markov but Markov had 20 years experience. Markov will never be replaced. Markov IQ is off the chart.

Streit is just as good a PP player as Markov, if not better.

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
You know that Galchenyuk has better face-off% than McDavid right? Are you telling me McDavid shouldn't play C? :laugh:

I'm pretty sure Galchenyuk's production at C is better at C than at W.

I'm also pretty sure the team's records is also better with Galchenyuk at the C than wing.

The problem of Galchy is how he loss is faceoff... He super high on off zone, but doesn't care on d-zone. Plekky is around 50% on faceoff but use to take most of them cause when he loss then, we aren't ****ed...

McDavid versus Galchy... what a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad