Player Discussion Gaetan Haas: It's Gaetting Haas In Biel (Signs 5 year deal with Biel)

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I think he needs to be tried in the 3c spot now with the best wingers not in the top 6. Maybe when fully healthy ...

Drai - McDavid - Kassian
Nygard - Nuge - Neal
Chiasson - Haas - Gagner
Khaira - Sheahan - Archibald

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
I think he needs to be tried in the 3c spot now with the best wingers not in the top 6. Maybe when fully healthy ...

Drai - McDavid - Kassian
Nygard - Nuge - Neal
Chiasson - Haas - Gagner
Khaira - Sheahan - Archibald

.. and that is.. *wirvel*. Chiasson and Gagner. Shize.

Give him Nygård instead, they also has chemistry.

I still have hope for a euroline Nygård - Haas - Jurco.

oilynutz

Dec 30, 2007
I wonder if he Haas what it takes to ride shotgun with McD and Drai... I want him to start Gaetan some points and build up his confidence

I was thinking the same thing. He has been impressive in limited time thus far. I'm sure once Tippett has a little more trust in him, we will see him move up the depth chart

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Keep Haas right where he is in the lineup right now. He is starting to get comfortable there. If he continues to rise, he will also help the other guys on the bottom six. Don't want to throw more responsibility at him by moving him up the lineup quickly and then have it fail and lose confidence. This is just his first year here, and I want to do the Holland thing and give him plenty of time to adjust.

OiledUp

Sep 17, 2011
I think it’s clear that Haas is a Gaetway pun and might lead to serious pun addiction. This Haas to stop before it’s Gaeten out of hand.

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019
And after two good games he’s scratched..... for some reason

I get that Nygard is back but why take out Haas?

Man, Tippett’s lineup changes are Gaetting confusing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->