Confirmed with Link: Gabriel Vilardi signs 3-year ELC

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
They won the Cup six years ago. So you want to move on from talking about the past yet bring up the past? Do Ducks fans still bring up their Stanley Cup from 2007 and ignore the current sad state of their franchise? I guess fans of the Blackhawks have no room to complain either if we apply this silly logic of not being critical of a team that is currently in a shithole.

Reactions: SettlementRichie10

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
They won the Cup six years ago. So you want to move on from talking about the past yet bring up the past? Do Ducks fans still bring up their Stanley Cup from 2007 and ignore the current sad state of their franchise? I guess fans of the Blackhawks have no room to complain either if we apply this silly logic of not being critical of a team that is currently in a ****hole.

I would bet that Ducks fans don't complain about drafting Kariya just because they never won a cup with him... That's the kind of shit that people are doing when saying we shouldn't have traded for Palffy.

There is a difference between criticizing the team and just whining.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
It was a weird game, seemed like everything they shot went in and every pass was on the tape, meanwhile the reign kept falling,I know ice is slippery, Vilardi looks slow like Kopi does and he needs to get stronger but that will come .......Mikey Anderson looks like a player and so does TB , and JAD looks like the 3C we all know we need but overall the San Jose team looked bigger and skated faster tonight , hopefully with this draft BLuc decides what kind of team we are going to be and does not just follow along with others in the nhl with small fast players especially with the blues winning last year , right now we look smaller than the gulls, Cudas, and heat , there is something to be said for a guy like Byfield who is not only big but can skate and is talented

tbrown33

Jun 22, 2019
They won the Cup six years ago. So you want to move on from talking about the past yet bring up the past? Do Ducks fans still bring up their Stanley Cup from 2007 and ignore the current sad state of their franchise? I guess fans of the Blackhawks have no room to complain either if we apply this silly logic of not being critical of a team that is currently in a ****hole.

sir this is a Gabe Vilardi thread

and re-hashing the 2003 draft has nothing to do with “being critical of a team that is CURRENTLY in a shithole.”

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
sir this is a Gabe Vilardi thread

and re-hashing the 2003 draft has nothing to do with “being critical of a team that is CURRENTLY in a ****hole.”

It’s a message board. Are we supposed to place restrictions on what can or can’t be discussed pertaining to the Kings? If it bothers you so much, it’s quite easy to ignore them, like I do with the tired old discussions about the extensions for Kopitar and Doughty.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The idea that people aren't critical of the Kings on this board is a guffaw-worthy fallacy so I can't believe people are arguing about it in any manner.

Most players can't even put on their gear in an order that will make people happy without getting publicly executed around here.

Move on.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
God, the reach. Jason Allison vibes.

I’m seeing a combination of Allison/Kopitar in his game. Doesn’t have explosive speed but his hockey sense always puts him in the right position to steal pucks and create turnovers. He’s primarily a playmaker who is good at protecting the puck and also has a deadly accurate shot.

It’s nice to see him getting better and gaining more confidence the more he plays.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I’m seeing a combination of Allison/Kopitar in his game. Doesn’t have explosive speed but his hockey sense always puts him in the right position to steal pucks and create turnovers. He’s primarily a playmaker who is good at protecting the puck and also has a deadly accurate shot.

It’s nice to see him getting better and gaining more confidence the more he plays.

2 goals, 5 points in last 4 games is a great start!

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

The only thing they bring up is "we did it first". That's fine, but they never did it again , especially with Getzlaf , Perry, and Kesler as their leaders. Game 7 chokers is what they were.

Watching Vilardi, I get that Getzlaf-Allison vibe the way he shoots and moves the puck around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->