Confirmed with Link: Gabriel Vilardi signs 3-year ELC

The Gabe Blade

Jul 9, 2004
2003 Los Angeles Kings Training Camp Roster

John Tripp.

season-player-john-tripp-of-the-los-angeles-kings-picture-id52354575

His NHL career highlight:

Nice find thanks!

He should of zigged when he zagged!!!! He got busted up.

tonellisghost

Oct 3, 2017
Scott Barney v2.0 is starting to worry me a bit. Not panicked but certainly troubling. Lots of players grow out of their china doll syndromes but it also goes the other way at times.

I can't wait to see Vilardi in our line up producing like the stud he can be.

Rekingsfan17

Aug 23, 2017
Gabriel Vilardi Assigned to Ontario Reign on Conditioning Assignment

LA Kings first round pick from the 2017 NHL Draft is heading to the AHL on a conditioning assignment

by LA Kings @LAKings / LAKings.com
2:30 PM

The LA Kings have assigned forward Gabriel Vilardi to the Ontario Reign (AHL) on a conditioning assignment, Kings Vice President and General Manager Rob Blake announced today.

cut.jpg

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Gabriel Vilardi Assigned to Ontario Reign on Conditioning Assignment

LA Kings first round pick from the 2017 NHL Draft is heading to the AHL on a conditioning assignment

by LA Kings @LAKings / LAKings.com
2:30 PM

The LA Kings have assigned forward Gabriel Vilardi to the Ontario Reign (AHL) on a conditioning assignment, Kings Vice President and General Manager Rob Blake announced today.

cut.jpg

Cool jersey, and the cup is ours!!

Reactions: Legionnaire

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Has anyone heard if he is going to be in the lineup for tomorrows game?

Nothing official, but since the Kings can apparently play him for 3 games, and the Reign play 3 games in 4 days, they likely are going to leverage it sooner rather than later.

–Gabe Vilardi has officially been sent to Ontario on a conditioning assignment. As shared earlier this month, my understanding is that Vilardi is eligible to play in three games with Ontario on the assignment, though Los Angeles could petition to extend it for an additional two or three games. He’s ready. The sense as of the past week is that he’s done all he can do in practices, and now it’s time to continue the checklist with actual professional games. Vilardi (back) transferred his rehabilitation to the ice when he skated in a track suit during the third week of September and graduated to full gear near the start of the season. He has recently skated regularly with the Kings and on Tuesday morning practiced with the Reign, who play at Bakersfield at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, at Stockton on Friday and host Tucson on Sunday. I’m not expecting this rehabilitation to continue past a hypothetical December 7-8 series at Tucson, but let’s not look that far ahead yet.

November 27: Quick active; roster moves; Vilardi conditioning assignment; Kovalchuk - LA Kings Insider

Reactions: BallPointHammer

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
With this nimrod coaching? Not a chance. He'll get Kovi's ice time and Kovi will be a healthy scratch, while Nate gets bumped up to 20+ minutes of ice time per game.
The obvious move is bumping down Wagner back to the AHL. Though we might have a log jam when Lewis comes back. I don't think you wanna move Luff back to Ontario.

Reactions: Dexter Sinister

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
I know it’s a huge jump and they want to ease Vilardi in but I’d place him in a new line with
Kovalchuk - Carter - Vilardi
That’s a really nice looking line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->