Gabriel Landeskog hat trick

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
First goal was filthy. Picked his spot to perfection.

And the tip was brilliant as well.

Beastly game from him and Rantanen. When Mackinnon is the worst player on the ice from that line, the other team is going to have a bad time.

Reactions: Lemonlimey and cgf

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Bit of a forgotten man at this point. He’s really the secret ingredient on one of the best lines in the league. Rarely flashy and has been passed in upside by a few peers in his draft class but almost 350 points and still only 25 years old while being the youngest captain in history at one point (as a Euro no less) - I would say he’s a guy whose reputation in the league among GMs and coaches outstrips his sexiness on message boards and hot take rankings columns by more than a fair measure. For Sportsnet to not even list him as a top 20 LW is downright comical.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
Congrats to the third dirtiest player in the league on the hatty.

tenor.gif

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
thats the best tip ive ever seen...broken stick, crosschecked the other direction, falling backwards at full reach...oh my god

Feb 24, 2017
Bit of a forgotten man at this point. He’s really the secret ingredient on one of the best lines in the league. Rarely flashy and has been passed in upside by a few peers in his draft class but almost 350 points and still only 25 years old while being the youngest captain in history at one point (as a Euro no less) - I would say he’s a guy whose reputation in the league among GMs and coaches outstrips his sexiness on message boards and hot take rankings columns by more than a fair measure. For Sportsnet to not even list him as a top 20 LW is downright comical.
Why would anyone ever care about message board rankings?

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
The tip is just amazing. Good for Landy.

That is one awesome first line the Avs has, a good composition of different player types.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
He's one of the better players in the league at tipping pucks and screening goalies, he does it quite often but those are skills that are rarely talked about.

Gabe the Babe

Apr 24, 2014
I don’t think anything he does outstrips his sexiness... ........

Gabe the Babe

Apr 24, 2014
I dunno, I feel like he he’s not as hot as he was when he was younger. But that maybe just cause he lets his beard game get sloppy more often.
Lmao. Just a joke. Still a handsome dude tho no homo. Suave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->