Dylan McIlrath
David Savard
Keaton Thompson
Aaron Ness
Ryan Sproul
Xavier Ouellet​

[/FIELDSET]

VOTE :wings FOR REBUILD CUP!

We in Detroit believe that our future lineup will dazzle audiences for years to come. We have a terrifying top 6, killer defense, and starting in net is already a playoff veteran. We have star power in star prospects such as Nathan Mackinnon, Vladmir Tarasenko, Ryan Murray, and Mikael Grandlund. We have major depth as already NHL-proven center Matthieu Perrault is on the fourth line! We wish all of our competitors luck in the playoffs, but they would be unlucky to face us!

VOTE :wings

We give the best of luck to our opponent, Colorado!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Vote :cbj for the Rebuilder's Cup!

[FIELDSET="Roster"]

extralarge.png

FORWARDS

Matt Calvert - Aleksandr Barkov - Cam Atkinson
Yaroslav Kosov - Charlie Coyle - Beau Bennett
Max Domi - Nick Bjugstad - Boone Jenner
Kyle Beach - T.J. Tynan - Andrew Shaw
Bo Horvat

Defensemen

Matt Donavan - Alex Pietrangelo
Jon Merill - Olli Määttä
Brian Dumoulin - Tim Erixon
David Musil

Goaltenders

Oscar Dansk
Corey Crawford
Matt Murray[/fieldset]​

[FIELDSET="Prospects"]
FORWARDS

Aleksandr Barkov (C)
Charlie Coyle (C)
Nick Bjugstad (C)
Max Domi (C)
Bo Horvat (C)
Cam Atkinson (RW)
Pavel Buchnevich (RW)
Beau Bennett (RW)
Andrew Shaw (RW)
Boone Jenner (C)
Matt Calvert (LW)
Kyle Beach (LW)
Rickard Rackell (RW)
Yaroslav Kosov (LW)
Seth Ambroz (LW)
Max Friberg (LW)
Jeremy Morin (LW)
Daniel Zaar (RW)
Lukas Sedlek (C)
T.J. Tynan (C)

DEFENSE

Matt Donavan
Jon Merrill
Tim Erixon
Olli Määttä
Brian Dumoulin
David Musil
Dylan Olsen
Mike Reilly
Cody Goloubef
Dylan DeMelo
Lee Moffie
Austin Madaisky
Alexei Merchenko

Goaltenders

Oscar Dansk
Matt Murray
[/FIELDSET]

Vote :cbj for the Rebuilder's Cup!

Built up a very strong defense for the future, and looks to have the depth on offense needed to contend within the next 2-3 years. Adding Barkov gives us a future elite talent and someone who can lead this team, along with Pietrangelo, to many Stanley Cups in the future, and hopefully a Rebuilder's Cup this year.

Thanks to everyone who voted us into the 2nd Round! Keep up the voting for Columbus!

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Round 3
:nucks over :sharks 7-4

:caps over :pens 6-5

SC Final

:nucks vs :caps

Rebuilders Cup Round 2

:cbj over :flames 4-3

:wings over :avs 4-3

:habs over :jets 5-2

:canes over :sens 5-2

Round 3
:wings vs :cbj

:canes vs :habs

Also send in GM of the Game award votes

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Round 3

Also send in GM of the Game award votes

Wrong name ;)

And speaking of that award, I would like to make my pitch. This award is going to the GM who best improved the overall health of the team, and I think that I did that, and then some. First, I made the Stars a playoff team, something they were not before. While other teams did do this, I also made the Stars a probable juggernaut for the future, with this being my prospect pool, 6.5B and above (One 6.5B, and the others are draft picks)

Centres

Curtis Lazar
Tyler Toffoli
Andrei Loktionov
Radek Faksa
Nick Shore
Cody Eakin
Frederic Gauthier
Justin Bailey

Right Wing

Reilly Smith
Alex Chiasson
Matej Stransky
Brett Ritchie
Matt Frattin
Linden Vey
JT Miller
JT Compher

Left Wing

Valeri Nichushkin
Nazem Kadri
Alex Guptill
Brad Ross
Tanner Pearson
Jason Dickinson
Artturi Lehkonen

Defense

Morgan Rielly
Philip Larsen
Jesse Blacker
Jamie Oleksiak
Patrik Nemeth
Matt Finn
Stuart Percy
Derek Forbort
Dylan DeMelo

Goaltenders

Jack Campbell

And that doesn't even include RNH and Jake Gardiner, whom I also acquired. Despite gaining all these prospects, I remained competitive, and created this very solid roster.

FORWARDS

James Van Riemsdyk ($4.250m) / Ryan N.-Hopkins ($3.775m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Derek Roy ($4.000m) / Michael Ryder ($3.500m)
Antoine Vermette ($3.750m) / Brandon Dubinsky ($4.200m) / Tim Connolly ($4.750m)
Dwight King ($0.750m) / Kyle Clifford ($0.870m) / George Parros ($0.938m)
Eric Nystrom ($1.400m) / Vernon Fiddler ($1.800m) / Shawn Matthias ($0.852m)

DEFENSEMEN

Alex Goligoski ($4.600m) / Trevor Daley ($3.300m)
Jake Gardiner ($1.117m) / Carl Gunnarsson ($1.325m)
Mark Fistric ($1.475m) / Kyle Quincey ($3.775m)
Brenden Dillon ($0.900m) / Jeff Finger ($0.575m)

GOALTENDERS

Tomas Vokoun ($2.000m)
James Reimer ($1.800m)

Vote :stars for the KLLR Cup/GM of the Game

Last edited by a moderator:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Simply look at my Rebuilder's Cup post for my KLLR Cup post as well. I took a team with little to no future and very little present, and turned them into a future contender. Brought in not one but two faces of the franchise, and added loads of depth around them. All of this was done in about a 1/3 of the time the rest of the GMs had as well, and with very little experience. I feel that there are some very worthy contenders, and that I should be right up there with them.

BigBenSF*

Referring to top post, the young talent that I brought to the :wings is simply unparalleled by any other team. We have a stellar top 6 and a stellar top 4, and we have one of the best young goalies in the game in Braden Holtby. We are oozing with talent at every position and are very worthy of making it to the finals.

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
Referring to top post, the young talent that I brought to the :wings is simply unparalleled by any other team. We have a stellar top 6 and a stellar top 4, and we have one of the best young goalies in the game in Braden Holtby. We are oozing with talent at every position and are very worthy of making it to the finals.

You had a dynasty to start with as well, and others ahd good teams as well.

Calgary on the other hand has been a mediocre mess and I put them on the path of the rebuild they ahve needed for so long in a short period of time and loaded with future picks.

Aslo I had 5 picks in the 1st 2 rounds this year and only the 2 Calgary picks were awarded to me, those 5 players had I been able to draft would also have stockpiled my great future system.

BigBenSF*

:wings

I'll still refer to top post. We feel like the Canes and us are very equal in talent. We have a better offense, the Canes have a better defense, and the goalies are washes. I think that whoever wins is deserving and one team is not better than the other. On that note, vote for the new guy!

vote :wings

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
[FIELDSET=Your 2013-2014 Carolina Hurricanes!]

extralarge.png

FORWARDS

Chris Kreider - Derek Stepan - Jeff Skinner
Jonathan Huberdeau - Evgeny Kuznetsov - Nail Yakupov
Artem Anisimov - Cody Hodgson - Brandon Saad
Teemu Hartikainen - Mark McNeill - Marcus Foligno

DEFENSEMEN

Seth Jones - Adam Larsson
Erik Gudbranson - Travis Hamonic
Justin Faulk - Jamie McBain
Ryan Murphy

GOALTENDERS

Jacob Markstrom
Justin Peters

Others:

Adam Erne
Victor Rask
Jeremy Welsh
Zac Dalpe
Phil Di Giuseppe
Bobby Sanguinetti
Chris Terry
Riley Nash
Danny Biega
Mark Alt
Austin Levi
Brock McGinn
Keegan Lowe
Michal Jordan
Daniel Altshuller
Jaccob Slavin
Erik Karlsson (2012)
Evgeni Dadonov
Mike Murphy
Trevor Carrick
Zemgus Girgensons
Oscar Klefbom
Anton Lander
Martin Marincin
Stefan Matteau
Brady Skjei
Alex Urbom
Stanislav Galiev
Jake Muzzin
Nick Ebert
Nicolas Deslauriers
Thomas Hickey
Martin Jones
Jerome Gauthier-Leduc
Teddy Blueger
Tom Kühnhackl
Oskar Sundqvist
[/fieldset]

Vote :canes for the Rebuilder Cup!

I think we have multiple players with franchise potential. A lot of guys with game breaking skill. This team has the potential to become a dominant force in the NHL.

We wish luck to the others in the Rebuilder Cup and we hope we have the squad to go all the way!

Best of luck to Big Ben and Detroit, they have a great team and a wonderful future ahead of them!

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
All Award Results

1st Rebuilders Cup Final

I would like to congratulate all who completed in the rebuilders cup, and to both Finalists. The departure of Nick Lidstrom has symbolized the beginning of a new Era in the Motor City, so I am proud to announce the Detroit Red Wings as the winners of the Rebuilder Cup.

:wings over :canes 6-2

pewter_trophy_lrg.jpg

BigBenSF*

All Award Results

1st Rebuilders Cup Final

I would like to congratulate all who completed in the rebuilders cup, and to both Finalists. The departure of Nick Lidstrom has symbolized the beginning of a new Era in the Motor City, so I am proud to announce the Detroit Red Wings as the winners of the Rebuilder Cup.

:wings over :canes 6-2

pewter_trophy_lrg.jpg
Yes! We would like to thank all of the voters and the Canes for a great final matchup.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Rest of Awards

I would also like to congratulate all who competed for the Stanley Cup. As you all know there can only be one winner and both finalists played exceptional, but in the end one team gained the edge. It is my pleasure to announce the Washington Capitals have won the series. To make things even better for the Caps, GM Daytsuk Dangles has been named the KLLR(GM of the Game) Champion with 3 votes for him

:caps over :nucks 6-4

Stanley-Cup.jpg

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Rest of Awards

I would also like to congratulate all who competed for the Stanley Cup. As you all know there can only be one winner and both finalists played exceptional, but in the end one team gained the edge. The Washington Capitals have one the series. To make things even better for the Caps, GM [BDaytsuk Dangles[/B] has been named as the KLLR(GM of the Game) Champion

Stanley-Cup.jpg
Good job :caps you did a great job! I'm proud to have made it to the SCF. And tbh i did not even know I was in the Finals lol :)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Rest of Awards

I would also like to congratulate all who competed for the Stanley Cup. As you all know there can only be one winner and both finalists played exceptional, but in the end one team gained the edge. It is my pleasure to announce the Washington Capitals have won the series. To make things even better for the Caps, GM Daytsuk Dangles has been named the KLLR(GM of the Game) Champion with 3 votes for him

Stanley-Cup.jpg

Congrats DD, you really earned it. Awesome job.

BigBenSF*

Rest of Awards

I would also like to congratulate all who competed for the Stanley Cup. As you all know there can only be one winner and both finalists played exceptional, but in the end one team gained the edge. It is my pleasure to announce the Washington Capitals have won the series. To make things even better for the Caps, GM Daytsuk Dangles has been named as the KLLR(GM of the Game) Champion

Stanley-Cup.jpg
Congrats Caps to a much deserved victory and to a much deserved GM of the Game! Thanks to Gabby and all of the guys for a great game.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Congrats guys, and thanks for a great game!

Sad to say, but with how busy I've been after my work transfer, this will be my last game for a while. I'll finish my obligations in the draft game, but after that I'll be away for a while.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Congrats guys, and thanks for a great game!

Sad to say, but with how busy I've been after my work transfer, this will be my last game for a while. I'll finish my obligations in the draft game, but after that I'll be away for a while.

With work starting up for me, and with school, this is also the case for me, pretty much word for word.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad