Tarasenko
Schwartz
Schmaltz
Rattie
Cole
1st round pick
2nd round pick
etc.

Can all be moved. PM me if you have anyone available and maybe we can work something out.

Pietrangelo is also on the block. Starting point is a top line right wing.

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
hola todos!

:isles still looking to make a splash and get a playoff spot.

OTB: Okposo, Bailey, Grabner, Cizikas, Vishnovsky, DeHaan, Nabokov, Dipietro, all prospects, all picks

Looking for: Top 9 wingers, Offensive Top 4 d-man, Goalie upgrade

I'll be away for a while but should be back around 10pm EST. PM away!

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
"Gatorade causes GM firing ?"
After a long day the :flyers owner has fired GM PriceIsGod , After the big news of hearing that PIG was selling his teams Gatorade to GM of Buffalo ViroThePyro for money , :flyers where furious! and have decided to part ways with PIG , He has been fired for selling to much Gatorade.. To any GM's i have spoken with im sorry that i am switching teams but I am switching teams. PIG ha snow been named GM of the Torontooooo Maple Leafs! Thank you and we will switch our roster and put our needs and wants up ASAP!​

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
PM me offers for anyone not named Sedin(s), Kesler, or Edler! Lots of good players available!

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
"Gatorade causes GM firing ?"
After a long day the :flyers owner has fired GM PriceIsGod , After the big news of hearing that PIG was selling his teams Gatorade to GM of Buffalo ViroThePyro for money , :flyers where furious! and have decided to part ways with PIG , He has been fired for selling to much Gatorade.. To any GM's i have spoken with im sorry that i am switching teams but I am switching teams. PIG ha snow been named GM of the Torontooooo Maple Leafs! Thank you and we will switch our roster and put our needs and wants up ASAP!​
so i can now buy your gatorade again?

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:leafs here ,

OTB :
Morgan Reilly
Nazem Cadri
James Reimer
Clarke Macarthur

Can be moved for the right price :
Phill Kessel
Dion Phaneuf
Jake Gardiner
James Van-Reimsdyk

Everyone else of course can be moved , thesse are just our bigger names.

Wants:
Top line Center
Starting Goalie

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Back in the Fold

DelZotto1_0310_800.jpg

Michael Del Zotto has officially re-signed with the Rangers today

With the first move of the year, the New York Rangers would like to announce the re-signing of top young defenseman, Michael Del Zotto. Del Zotto agrees to a 3 year deal that will pay him a total of $12,450,000. The deal carries an average cap hit of $4,150,000, as well as a full NTC.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
BLOCKBUSTER TRADE!

To :rangers

Jordan Staal

To :canes

Derek Stepan
Chris Kreider
Brady Skjei

It is a high price to pay, but we feel that with the addition of Staal, a tremendous two-way centre, will give us a great top 6 tandem of Richards and Staal.

We thank Produce for a smooth transaction.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
:avs
Cam Fowler
Emerson Etem
Peter Holland
Sami Vatanen

:ducks
Paul Stastny
David Jones
Ryan Wilson

We start our rebuild off right with a trade that gives us an established NHL D-man in Fowler and some future stars in Etem, Holland, and Vatanen. Thanks Habs Hotel for a fast transaction.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
:avs
Cam Fowler
Emerson Etem
Peter Holland
Sami Vatanen

:ducks
Paul Stastny
David Jones
Ryan Wilson

We start our rebuild off right with a trade that gives us an established NHL D-man in Fowler and some future stars in Etem, Holland, and Vatanen. Thanks Habs Hotel for a fast transaction.

We felt as an organization ready to compete again this was a deal needed to be made. We also wold like to thank JayP812 for a smooth fast transaction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->