Gabby's GM Game 2.0 Discussion/Announcment thread(Flames/Lightning Combo Open)

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Please Apologize we can't afford to lose anyone with these games sliming to only like 15gms we need them all and especially a great guy like produce no comments tht are negative will be tolerated

I do apologize if he feels i made a comment being mean or rude to him it was not intentional in any way shape or form , if you saw it that way from me , im sorry

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Loui Eriksson ($4.250m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) / Marian Gaborik ($7.500m)
Alexander Semin ($7.000m) / Brad Richards ($6.667m) / Jordan Eberle ($1.158m)
Ray Whitney ($4.500m) / Brandon Sutter ($2.067m) / Michael Ryder ($3.500m)
Pascal Dupuis ($1.500m) / Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Valtteri Filppula ($3.000m)
David Booth ($4.250m) / Danny Cleary ($2.800m) / Mikael Samuelsson ($3.000m)
DEFENSEMEN
Alex Goligoski ($4.600m) / Joni Pitkanen ($4.500m)
Trevor Daley ($3.300m) / Stephane Robidas ($3.300m)
Jamie McBain ($1.800m) / Kyle Quincey ($3.775m)
Philip Larsen ($1.025m) /
GOALTENDERS
Jimmy Howard ($2.250m)
Kari Lehtonen ($3.550m)
BUYOUTS
Eric Godard ($0.258m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $94,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $88,374,999; BONUSES: $312,500
CAP SPACE (24-man roster): $5,937,501

Y vote for me because i have the most depth on Fw, AMAZING 1st and 2nd lines, My 3rd line is good as a 2nd line and my 4th and extras are good as a 3rd line. I have good D not great but not bad and i have two Awesome STARTING GOALIES

VOTE VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTevVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Don't get mad at Habs, I understand what he was trying to say, I just don't think it was phrased properly. He's entitled to his opinion and that's fine and I'm sorry if I came across harsh.

Just feels lately that there's a lot of negativity here. Not just towards me, and I won't get into specifics about the stuff towards me, but I just don't want to be a cause of people not enjoying themselves. And if people (not just Habs, I've seen a few people say this) think that I just get voted due to my reputation, it's in everyone's best interest if I sit out.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Don't get mad at Habs, I understand what he was trying to say, I just don't think it was phrased properly. He's entitled to his opinion and that's fine and I'm sorry if I came across harsh.

Just feels lately that there's a lot of negativity here. Not just towards me, and I won't get into specifics about the stuff towards me, but I just don't want to be a cause of people not enjoying themselves. And if people (not just Habs, I've seen a few people say this) think that I just get voted due to my reputation, it's in everyone's best interest if I sit out.

I dont want you to sit out , i love competing against you and one time want to knock you out of the playoffs :laugh: don't stop because of what people say , they have their opinions just like me but i dont want my opinion to make you sit out.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

If you sit out i am never buying Produce again ;)

I will go on a Produce strike not eating produce till you play in a GM game :D

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
Saturday work for a draft? This afternoon (when I'm free) is too soon, and tomorrow I'll only be available early afternoon. Any ideas on time... or should I just set a time and whomever shows up, shows up?

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
this is the ranking I will be following:

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

If you are not present at the draft, you will be autopicked based on that draft ranking.

Send a list or be present if you do not like the picks. Draft will be two rounds. With 15 teams, that mean we will be essentially drafting a one round NHL draft.

The draft will be Saturday: time yet to be set. 5 min per pick, strictly followed.

Start sending in lists now and beat the rush!!! (cross posting to draft thread as well)

ALL DRAFT INFO FROM THIS POINT FORWARD WILL BE POSTED IN DRAFT THREAD ONLY!!!!

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
This game has been a disaster people I appologize dearly and I will try to finish it as quick as possible minion did a hell of a job trying to help me keep this running and everyone who participated did great I will have to plan better now for my next game

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Should do GM Connected games because then people get to actually play the games and do the same you can do here, it would be better and probably more active. If you start one I'll join.

- Xbox 360

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
We're just Guna Skip the draft I think and KLLR voting starts Kings aren't active so :oilers win 1st round

KLLR Final
:bruins vs :edmonton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad