Post-Game Talk: G9: Not-Charas @ The Fighting Charas | 1/30/21 | 7p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Look at that again. Laviolette is doing something he likes. Dowd Hagelin and Hathaway have been minutes leaders for a while now. He played 6 mins more than Panik and 4 more than Vrana. Dowd played more than Oshie. I think this is a trend. Dowd's line was against Bergeron and the goal Marchand scored was after an icing when Lavy couldnt get the Dowd line out.

I wonder if it’s because Oshie is not a natural center and his line mate is out of shape.... can’t be that.

January 14 @ Buffalo 12:54
January 15 @Buffalo 13:55
January 17 @Pittsburgh 11:51
January 19 @Pittsburgh 11:43

Look at it again and it’s exactly what I stated. Keep spinning.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I wonder if it’s because Oshie is not a natural center and his line mate is out of shape.... can’t be that.

January 14 @ Buffalo 12:54
January 15 @Buffalo 13:55
January 17 @Pittsburgh 11:51
January 19 @Pittsburgh 11:43

Look at it again and it’s exactly what I stated. Keep spinning.

Not spinning anything. That was then and this is now? His current toi/g is 15:51.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
At least all these people can talk on live TV. I shudder thinking of Chuck Gormley speaking on camera.

I havent seen this new guy. It could be worse. They could have anyone on the Hurricanes crew. Those people are getting minimum wage. Jeff Rimer may still be working too and he is horrid.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
If he could have scored a couple timely ones in the playoffs, woulda been huge. We used to be SO short on scoring in 1980s postseasons. Like the ungodly so-called Easter Epic. What a painful memory

Yeah I remember him a part of our choking dogs teams for sure but he also didn't have much help up front for some of those years. Apparently Ovi doesnt have an playoff OTGWG. His gig was speed and his big shot flying down RW. Speed didn't win playoff games back then. The league is slowly changing sure but we won our cup from pounding our opponents, not speed.

He posted 16G 27A almost point/gm in his caps loffs career.

Mike Gartner Stats | Hockey-Reference.com

Reactions: Aliceanna

JohnCarlsaurus

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Jan 29, 2009
FL
Bruins fans seem to think he's a pretty good fighter. Doesn't seem to have much else going for him - he gets time on PP2 which seems laughable
He's a good pest I'll give him that. That video of him getting under Subban's skin and chirping his workout videos was pretty funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad