Post-Game Talk: G8: Isles @ Caps | Game 4 of 4 sans Covid Crew | 1/28/21 | 7p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
After watching these few last games and the effort the guys have on the ice. I do hope when the big boys come back, they wont be gliding or standing around. This group of players are really putting out a TEAM effort which is huge part of great team in my opinion.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
wow, we beat Trotzy finally and with whose help? The Pittsburgh guys :laugh:. What a day. That's what looks like to have a good coach :naughty: btw, I think it's a blessing in disguise not to have the top guns in the line up as everyone is working their ass off and contributing. Like everyone is scoring.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
Are you NOT entertained? Mobbing Big Z after his goal reminded me of Matty P goal celebrations. Pure joy and camaraderie.

Wish I was there in the crowd. What's the word on Schultz?

Reactions: Pomee and max21

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
The grumpy dad in me wants Lavi to leave the COVID Kids in the dog house Saturday night. The hockey fan in me says "not against the team 2 pts down with a game in hand."
But this lineup has measured the hell up.

Sounds to me like none of them will be playing the next game. They will need at least a practice as they havent been working out at all

Reactions: ynotcaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad