GDT: G57: Wild vs Philly 7pm CT/3am Finland (FSN)

Time to embrace the funk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Staal bad. Granljnd not good. Zucker meh. Can't have that.

Parise looks great. Wonderful to see.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Team's best players outside of Parise and Spurgeon continue to not step up. At least Ek and Kunin have been doing well, but overall... yuck.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Then they were all stupid for doing so. And if it cost us the game, they deserved to get boo’d.

Yes that one penalty cost the Wild the game. Nevermind the blown 2g lead, or then the blown 1g lead, the PP not being able to score unless the other team is down 2 guys. The top of the lineup being shutout (again) 5v5. It's all Seelers fault, he should be shunned and hung from his toenails from the rafters.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Yes that one penalty cost the Wild the game. Nevermind the blown 2g lead, or then the blown 1g lead, the PP not being able to score unless the other team is down 2 guys. The top of the lineup being shutout (again) 5v5. It's all Seelers fault, he should be shunned and hung from his toenails from the rafters.

He's a 3rd pair defenseman that provides no offense. His only jobs are a) don't get scored on, and b) don't take stupid penalties. Both of those get progressively more important the later the game goes and the closer the game is. Taking that penalty, in that situation, when we've outplayed them pretty badly 5v5 the whole game, is incredibly stupid.

The change was dumb too, but I don't recall who was coming off the ice. They can shoulder their share too.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I'm just saying that when you put up shots in the high 30's and score 4 goals, I have a hard time putting a loss on the offensive side, so that leads me to looking at the goals given up. So we're talking about guys taking penalties, a bad change and Bitetto being stupid and getting burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad