GDT: G57 - NYR @ MIN - I'm just here so I don't get traded - 7M Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I've liked Donatos game these last couple weeks. He's absolutely wasted on that 4th line. Trade him or find room on a different line

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I hate those threads where fans of one team whine about the refs being against them, but, WTF? Hartman was crosschecked into the goalie, and Panarin clearly went away from the goal.

Bad luck on the second goal where it banked off Koivu, and I can't say I blame Stalock on any of the two shootout goals. Brodin and the GEEF's were outstanding. I don't know what to say about the Kunin(he played well, but...) line, and Staal line sucked, especially Parise and Staal. Spurgeon was terrific. He and Fiala have chemistry on the 3v3. I would like to see Dumba and Brodin together, also, and maybe put Soucy out there.

Man, if Donato would only hit the weight room, and lift weights. If he had some strength he might be a good player.

Not judging Galchenyuk yet, but he looks nothing like the player that he was in MTL a few years ago. The guy used to have some hands.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Shootout goal was bs and trade staal while he still has value. He has always been hot and cold here. But one of these days the cold is going to start to last longer than the hot. Just invisible for a while out there. I get the center argument but if hes is constantly looking like our worst center well...

Reactions: Soldier13Fox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->