Binnington?

------------------------------

Lineups will probably change.

Show some spine, you wieners.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Speaking of which, shouldn't he be playing tonight? Sure would like Fiala and/or Kap to be rested, too. Wasn't Fiala hurting a bit?

Last edited:

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Speaking of which, shouldn't he be playing tonight? Sure would like Fiala and/or Kap to be rested, too. Wasn't Fiala hurting a bit?
I'd assume he will be, I just haven't seen anything about lineup changes yet.

If he doesn't, uh... guess that meeting didn't go so well.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
i cant imagine that meeting going well. how often do you hear of things like this? definately a primadonna move by a primadonna player :rolleyes:
How is having a meeting behind closed doors with your boss a prima donna move?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
A competitive player asking about his future role on the team when he has 4 years left on his deal is considered some dramatic locker-room poisoning move? There's nothing wrong with it at all.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
How will the semis work for playoffs this year without conferences? Are they just seeding the remaining four teams based on points, or do two specific divisions play each other?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
A competitive player asking about his future role on the team when he has 4 years left on his deal is considered some dramatic locker-room poisoning move? There's nothing wrong with it at all.
A player needing a meeting about his role with the team a week before the playoffs start, is most definitely an asshole move.

Reactions: GuerinUp

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
How is having a meeting behind closed doors with your boss a prima donna move?

complaining about your ice time and standing on a team with your agent involved when youre just not as good as other players on the team is a prima donna move. a pros pro would just keep his mouth shut accept his position is due to play, and keep working.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
upload_2021-5-13_12-53-33.png

Maybe we can use his salary to turn him into a hockey machine.

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
We definitely can't definitively say that JONAS BRODIN isn't a NARCISSISTIC EGOTISTICAL LOCKER ROOM CANCER imo

i can however say whining to a coach and gm with your agent present, regardless of the reason days before playoffs start, is a bad look. and shows how much more highly you view yourself than the team as a whole.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
i can however say whining to a coach and gm with your agent present, regardless of the reason days before playoffs start, is a bad look. and shows how much more highly you view yourself than the team as a whole.
Do we even know that’s what he did? Could just be getting on the same page, figuring out what he has to do to get back in the lineup, etc.

Reactions: Wild11MN

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
why would his agent be there then?
To determine if the way back into the lineup is unreasonable? To determine if it’s in his clients best interest to waive his NMC and be traded. To determine if Parise should retire?

People praise how Evason/Guerin handled the situation. I would lmfao if it backfired and Parise retired. Not because I would enjoy it, but because of the meltdown that would happen on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad