Krug - Faulk
Scandella - Parayko
Mikkola - Bortuzzo

Binnington?

------------------------------​

Vegas - 80 pts - 1 game left
Colorado - 78 pts - 2 games left
Minnesota - 75 pts - 2 games left

Not completely pointless games since there's still room to either play Vegas or grab home ice against Colorado.

Reactions: Lapa and 57special

Bonin21

May 1, 2014
I don't really pay attention to the Wild, but the Bjugie Monster is in the lineup over Parise? As a Gopher fan and Whioux hater, big fan of that.

I guess Parise is a left wing so it's not really one for one, but still.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I don't really pay attention to the Wild, but the Bjugie Monster is in the lineup over Parise? As a Gopher fan and Whioux hater, big fan of that.

I guess Parise is a left wing so it's not really one for one, but still.

Bjugstad is the better player.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Bjugstad is the better player.
Debateable, IMO, but I will give you that Bjugstad has looked better since coming back from injury. I wonder if something has finally healed up, or the back rehab finally kicked in, or he is simply trying harder because he is playing for a NHL contract next year. He looks less hesitant, more able to stay on his feet, and bit stronger.

I thought Parise was ok as a fourth liner.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Debateable, IMO, but I will give you that Bjugstad has looked better since coming back from injury. I wonder if something has finally healed up, or the back rehab finally kicked in, or he is simply trying harder because he is playing for a NHL contract next year. He looks less hesitant, more able to stay on his feet, and bit stronger.

I thought Parise was ok as a fourth liner.

Bjugstad also has the advantage that he can be masqueraded as a center

Reactions: 57special

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
remember when we welcomed Kaprizov to America by putting him on a line with Bjugstad and Parise ?

P10p

May 15, 2012
Mackinnon our with an undisclosed injury, gotta hope that trickles into the playoffs if we end up matching against them.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Mackinnon our with an undisclosed injury, gotta hope that trickles into the playoffs if we end up matching against them.
He played in the Vegas game but looked to be obviously injured and played awful, the skating was not there at all.

Reactions: P10p

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
More brilliant scheduling from the NHL tonight starting all of Minnesota, Colorado, and Vegas at the same time. It’s like they try not to groom fans of the game.

P10p

May 15, 2012
Dumba terrible again there. Lets Barbashev have a free shot...

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dumba should've been better there, but c'mon, Talbot. You've got to stop that. Bad goal.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I might be alone on this island, but I'm kind of glad we're playing either Colorado or Vegas and not St Louis.

Definitely much less pressure facing either COL or VGK. We're the undersquirrels, even if points are close. Win vs. Avs and we have bragging rights, lose and it's just expected if you look at the rosters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad