GDT: G52: NJD @ MIN - 7PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Seems like there were 8 unnecessary dekes between the blue line and the top of the circles there.
Every single one of those was mandatory and intricately tied to the final move.
It would like like I was joking if he didn't score nearly every time he was up.

This game was won because of goaltending. As most of ours are.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I just got home but had the Devils feed on for my drive. They thought the Hartman instigator was a weak call too.

It's sad how much better so many of the other teams' broadcast crews are compared to the Wild. If the draft was decided by booth crews MN and ESPN would have 3 of the top-5 picks locked up.

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
I just got home but had the Devils feed on for my drive. They thought the Hartman instigator was a weak call too.

It's sad how much better so many of the other teams' broadcast crews are compared to the Wild. If the draft was decided by booth crews MN and ESPN would have 3 of the top-5 picks locked up.
Joe does a great job, a good replacement for Tom would do that radio broadcast wonders FWIW. Otherwise I agree, Carter has been getting better and better.. but could leave the rest

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Official stars of the game...

1. Zuccarello
2. Tatar
3. Gustavsson

Lead the boys to victory, Zucc!

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Every single one of those was mandatory and intricately tied to the final move.
It would like like I was joking if he didn't score nearly every time he was up.

This game was won because of goaltending. As most of ours are.
God damn. Drinking and auto-correct are a horrible combination.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone think the refs constantly call more on us because of Evason constantly riding their ass?
He seems like such an amateur when he’s constantly red faced. Most coaches do get animated after the ref comes over, but this constant swearing and yelling is so Hockey mom.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Any way Gus goes in again? Seems like he’s been playing better, or the team plays better in front of him? Brodin makes an incredible difference. Boldy having a little trouble settling down. Too anxious to make the correct play. Feeling the pressure of his big payday maybe? Zucc and Kap need to give up the highlight reel passes when point blank with the goalie.
Cross ice feeds are awesome when your out of a scoring area but stop passing when you have nothing but a goalie in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad