Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
It's either this or.....that's hockey.

Win 7 in a row.
Lose 3 in a row.

That's how it goes.
This team will get rag dolled in the first round.....I’d bet my life on it. I’ve been a MN sports fan for all my 41 years and I’ve seen this enough. Kaprizov is the Adrian Peterson of this Wild generation. We’ll waste every bit of his talent until he signs elsewhere

P10p

May 15, 2012
Hopefully this line can build some confidence off of this

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
DUMBA JUST f***ING WALKED. He might have to go back to pick up his jock. By a defensmen, no less.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I’ve never seen a team turtle like this team has since the 3rd period of the 1st game of this series. Just absolutely pathetic

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
was that before or after he set up the Wild goal?
I guess air mailing a puck into the corner from center ice and then standing still while your teammates do all the work counts as setting up a goal.
Nice play Captain
Ek needed a GPS to find his man standing in front. Or maybe it was Suter who drifted out to the circle leaving Spurgeon alone with 2 forwards.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Guys, enough with "making a point" nitpicking across the board for everyone.

All it's doing is making a hostile game thread.
The team is being destroyed 3 games in a row by a subpar blues club....I can’t believe things are as civil as they are lol

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Define subpar.
They have been made fools of by long stretches of this season by really bad teams. Go read the blues board going back a month and see what they thought? The Wild needed to be who they are all year.....that didn’t happen and now we’ll all be treated to an absolute thrashing by the Avs in 4 games and we’ll draft in the 16-20 range as usual

it’s enough to make me throw up in my mouth

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
They have been made fools of by long stretches of this season by really bad teams. Go read the blues board going back a month and see what they thought? The Wild needed to be who they are all year.....that didn’t happen and now we’ll all be treated to an absolute thrashing by the Avs in 4 games and we’ll draft in the 16-20 range as usual

Who besides STL?

Reactions: TaLoN

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

I believe the Blues had long stretches with many injuries.

Reactions: TaLoN

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I believe the Blues had long stretches with many injuries.
Tank was their worst injury and he’s been invisible these 3 games. We are being fully wrecked by an average club and that makes sense given that we have 1 nhl quality center.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
AND THE WILD HAVE A 3 ON 1!!!!

That was clearly a 3 on 3 lol

Lapanta and Walz are insufferable

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Tank was their worst injury and he’s been invisible these 3 games. We are being fully wrecked by an average club and that makes sense given that we have 1 nhl quality center.
I think management expected Rossi to make the NHL roster and that blew up in their face.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Iowa game just had 3 fights at once. Addison murdered someone behind the net.

They're giving it to the Wolves in their last meeting of the season 5-2. Series will end 6-2 Chicago.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Iowa game just had 3 fights at once. Addison murdered someone behind the net.

They're giving it to the Wolves in their last meeting of the season 5-2. Series will end 6-2 Chicago.
Fight or hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad