GDT: G49 - STL @ MIN - 7PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Another complete fan in the slot by Rask. Kirill can kiss the Calder goodbye because of that bozo. He never wins a corner battle and is completely useless in front of the net.
Kaprizov may as well shoot him self. Zucchini

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Call me crazy, but what if we played Fiala and Kap on the same line. Play JEE 's line as the second, the Lizard and whomever on the 3rd

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I’m not going to blame the guy that got us to OT. His last pass to Greenway was warranted, he had a for-sure goal if it clicked.

Last edited:

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Hopefully Seattle isn't watching these games or we might be stuck with Dumba throughout the duration of the abomination that is his contract.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Another complete fan in the slot by Rask. Kirill can kiss the Calder goodbye because of that bozo. He never wins a corner battle and is completely useless in front of the net.
Kaprizov may as well shoot him self. Zucchini

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Terrible take
Yours? Agreed.

Takes a horrible penalty because he's ALWAYS flat-footed.

gQfOuLq.png

And then here he gives up the GWG because he, yet again, was caught flat-footed near the blueline while St. Louis changes. I mean, he literally watched ROR skate in front of him to the center of the ice.

Last edited by a moderator:

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Not at all. Avs stack one line. Evason philosophy seems to want to split the talent among 4 lines and stay fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad