GDT: G47: PHI @ MIN - 7 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
if possible could someone post clips of all 4 fights? i only saw the duhaime scrap.

Speaking of guys that need to play better… Zucc has 1 point in the last 4 games.
I give myself 100% credit.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Thought MAF deserved one of the stars of the game last night instead of Spurgeon. He came up with some HUGE saves.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Loved the interview post game. I can't imagine anybody on this board actively dislikes the dude....
Does anyone dislike him? He's a great guy and hockey player. I personally have always been a fan of his, even before he joined the Wild. I also expect him to play well, and when he doesn't he gets called out a little bit. I'm glad to see he had a good game!

Thought MAF deserved one of the stars of the game last night instead of Spurgeon. He came up with some HUGE saves.
After watching the highlights I'm surprised he didn't! The difficulty of some of those saves was very high, and at big moments.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

I thought so too, but really he didn't get a shoutout (maybe 1ga), get an assist, or make a mass quantity of saves. Those are pretty much the standards for goalies getting a star.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I thought so too, but really he didn't get a shoutout (maybe 1ga), get an assist, or make a mass quantity of saves. Those are pretty much the standards for goalies getting a star.
Baghead totally gave him a shout out :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad