GDT: G47 - MIN @ SJS - 8PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I don't think he is right now either. We're also not yet asking him to be one.
I know. Was mkre talking about who to protect/who to expose. I would be cautious about him being a capable starter next year if we do expose Talbot and he’s taken

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
The goals end up being meaningless in a blowout game where the teams loosened up.

Funny that we scored so easily once the Sharks pulled after waiting so late.

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
The goals end up being meaningless in a blowout game where the teams loosened up.

Funny that we scored so easily once the Sharks pulled after waiting so late.
It was weird that they waited so long to pull the goalie. Only thing I could figure out was known empty net sniper Brodin was out there so they tried to wait it out.

Reactions: 57special

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
1st Goal: Kahk makes a great save and gets no help on the rebound (unlucky collision with Brodin and Couture)

2nd Goal: Spurgeon gets manhandled and leaves the Sharks right in front of the net for the tip

3rd Goal: Great shot, but should’ve been further out of his crease

He’s been fine.

He won 9-10 games in a row right? You’re saying he’s not a starter because of a bad 6 or 7 game stretch?
Agreed.

-I don't mind that Spurgeon was moved out by the bigger Kane, but then he didn't re-engage, allowing Kane inside position alone in front. Lazy stuff...I think he was playing the score at that point.

- For some bizarre reason Cole and Soucy decided to spoon on the right side of the net where no opponents were, leaving a wide open lane on the left. Shark had a shot from prime scoring position, and didn't miss.

Too bad we don't have more of a defensive, grinding option at 7D. I think it's about time one of the top 6 Dmen had a sit down. Hunt is such a defensive disaster that he isn't a good option.

Reactions: Spurgeon

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Anyone else think Suter looked faster than usual tonight?

I remember one foot race he had where the other guy didn't gain on him and Suter's feet didn't look as heavy as usual. Maybe the other guy was just slow.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Anyone else think Suter looked faster than usual tonight?

I remember one foot race he had where the other guy didn't gain on him and Suter's feet didn't look as heavy as usual. Maybe the other guy was just slow.

Ive always felt Suter had deceptive speed. Not a quick burst, but is faster than he appears

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Agreed.

-I don't mind that Spurgeon was moved out by the bigger Kane, but then he didn't re-engage, allowing Kane inside position alone in front. Lazy stuff...I think he was playing the score at that point.

- For some bizarre reason Cole and Soucy decided to spoon on the right side of the net where no opponents were, leaving a wide open lane on the left. Shark had a shot from prime scoring position, and didn't miss.

Too bad we don't have more of a defensive, grinding option at 7D. I think it's about time one of the top 6 Dmen had a sit down. Hunt is such a defensive disaster that he isn't a good option.
The Wild just won their 7th game in a row. They have allowed 14 goals over those 7 games. The f*** you talking about sitting down a defenseman?

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
No, teams tend to carry on how they're playing at the end of the regular season into the post season. Carrying a winning streak into it would be a good thing.
Correct. I also don't get any sort of vibe this is the peak. Seems like the consistency is just starting to finally come together now that the team is getting everyone back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad