GDT: G47 - MIN @ SJS - 8PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Jeez...Kahk is cooked after 40 mins, Talbot is the goalie to protect.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
In a single shift, Rask gives the puck away in the defensive zone and is 6 feet offsides when Kaprizov makes a zone entrance.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
1st Goal: Kahk makes a great save and gets no help on the rebound (unlucky collision with Brodin and Couture)

2nd Goal: Spurgeon gets manhandled and leaves the Sharks right in front of the net for the tip

3rd Goal: Great shot, but should’ve been further out of his crease

He’s been fine.

You think he’s an NHL starter level goalie?

He won 9-10 games in a row right? You’re saying he’s not a starter because of a bad 6 or 7 game stretch?

DemidovSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
absolutely
I haven’t seen it. I think he’s a bit shaky and not athletic enough at his size. It’s not this game that makes me think it, just what I’ve seen from him all year. I thought he was getting pretty lucky for a while.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I didn't realize that a whopping 25 games into his young goaltending career was enough to decide his fate.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I haven’t seen it. I think he’s a bit shaky and not athletic enough at his size. It’s not this game that makes me think it, just what I’ve seen from him all year. I thought he was getting pretty lucky for a while.
I would agree that he can be shaky, but most rookies are. The bolded is a pretty awful take though.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Is. I think he can be a 1A goalie in his prime on a good tandem. Just don’t think he’s that right now.
I just hate how he was handled in those two very lopsided losses. Leaving any goalie out there after 6-9 goals when he was getting zero help......and he is a damn rookie.....it's crushing for a kid's confidence.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
His previous game he allowed a weak goal to start the game.

Game before that he allowed a goal on seemingly every shot.

Keep the game at 5-3 and the goals allowed are were just due to the team letting up, let in more and hes playing a big part in blowing a massive lead.

Talbot stops grade A scoring chances all the time and its the main reason he is the undisputed #1 currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->